Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Star of the days is Damodar for showing so much concern and understanding for his wife an also for his son ....
I liked him a lot today ...
Despite of the way savita treats him , he does care a lot for her and wants her to do well.....
His life too has been disturbed because of Savita and her unreasonable  actions but he still loves and cares so much for her ....

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Tanya Savita does not treat Damo the way she does for no reason or out of a whim-spite..Damo deserves every shitty treatment that he gets IMHO..

STOD for me was Mrs. J, Bhavna, Damo and Savita..

Mrs. J for taking first step in going back to Vaishu 👏 and acknowledging she still loves Vaishu as her DIL and would like to have their relationship although FBD would not be..

Bhavna 👏 for telling what Varsha's decision to have impulsive abortion and now SaSha hiding until now has hurt her...One bad decision can have such a huge impact on 2 families and many lives...Varshu deserved it all..she should have used her arrogant brain..

Damo for supporting Savita once in his life..

Savita for wanting to stay busy so she can move on and live her life independently and not be sad over missing her son...Bravo woman..👏
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i can't miss voting for damo...😎..he gives good advices all the time..😎..savita never listens to him..😔
Tanyaz thumbnail
I agree with Varsha about Mrs. J ...She  was so nice today ...😊
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Tanya Di,

I wish to vote for Vaishu's new found Mom who was truly sensible and Lovable .
Among the three Saas of K's daughters she is the best.
Kudos to Mrs.J. She is truly a Lovable one. See From the moment she came to know the truth, she is
making up for what she did before (though it was not her fault) and being so Kind to Vaishu.

Then Damo and Savita was also Good today.
Savita for looking for an alternative and Damo for supporting her Decision and finally understanding
and explaining why she has been doing this.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
4 people voted for Archana as SOTD...LOL
LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

4 people voted for Archana as SOTD...LOL

Varsha Di, I think ,she has been voted for Thinking of  her Sasural and Sachu and that actual problem as to be solved rather than getting pleased with these small remedies.

Anyways,i find it strange too. 😆. But then how can I leave my archu. so try to give expalanations on her behalf. 😃
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Archana did two good things for me today ...For once someone thought about that poor little baby and asked about what he would be doing ...
And clearly Archana was not happy with damodar's answer ...

And she told Varsha strictly that she will not  hear a word against madhuri ...that was also very good ...

I think Archana can go back to sort out her susraal ..All she has to do is say  to her saas , I wil lcall Shraavni to take Sachu back .....I am responsible also for the child and  I think he is not safe with you ....So either you let me come take care of him or I am calling his mother ....
LuvSSever thumbnail
Yes Di, Surely archu was not pleased with Damo's answer of someone else will take care of sachu.
She was ready to take care of him and take the issue on her hand.(This is one area where she is good at and reach heights with her Shakkar philosophy and her area to solve rather than Varsha's issue).
She is just waiting for a way to get into this.