Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

👏

Good to see a female star on top beating the male stars....

Same! I dont care who the "actress" is but as long as a female is on the top, I'm happy! In your face bollywood  male "actors". 
ladygaga thumbnail
Even though i totally hate him... but there is no denying that Abhi is the only tolerable person of the bachchan family... he is the worst actor.. but he might be the only member of the bachchan family.. who doesn't give cold vibes..or doesn't give cringe worthy feeling to customers.. that is why people would rather see him in ads instead of any other bachchan.
Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
bechchara AB baby..he has 2 movies coming out soon.. game and DMD.. both don't look promising at all...
and i still can't believe that producers are putting money on him😒 please give him a rest and spare us the torture PLEASE!!
sogazelle thumbnail
Yeeeh, that's my girl Kat. Show all these males that you can stand on your own feet and beat them at their game!!
sogazelle thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladygaga

Even though i totally hate him... but there is no denying that Abhi is the only tolerable person of the bachchan family... he is the worst actor.. but he might be the only member of the bachchan family.. who doesn't give cold vibes..or doesn't give cringe worthy feeling to customers.. that is why people would rather see him in ads instead of any other bachchan.

I'm with you on this one!
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AbbiePrivate

Gene is there, it made me happy.. and Kajol both my fav.. 
u must be really happy that Kat is leading .. good for her!

Yes I'm very happy! 😊
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sogazelle

Yeeeh, that's my girl Kat. Show all these males that you can stand on your own feet and beat them at their game!!

🥳