Kokila or Urmila who is more selfish

Posted: 13 years ago
hai friends....

a silent reader who is fed up with the old current same track in sns......

its almost oneyear..the story is same where it is started.....what's this.....

now a days its so much crap...kokila asking rashi to do all the households...while she is swinging..others in house are sleeping or having tea....

now everybody will say Gopi was doing that..now its rashi's turn..is it the way to correct rashi....angry and jeoisness will ncrease if u give this type of punishment....

why there are 2-3 male servants who are doing out door jobs...gardening..swimming pool cleaning etc....and 2 ladies mani and i forgot other girls name....but they are not doing any job ...earlier it was gopi..now its rashi....

why modis need bahu..for ghar ka kaam. ..and mils will sit or sleep..

what is the difference in koki or urmila...now a days i find koki is more selfish than urmila....urmila brought up 2 orphans...even if its for her help.....

urmila needs money only..but koki want every one to respect her...her words to be obeyed...she's the boss...

why cant urmila starts behaving like koki and ask kinjal to do all the jobs in the house......

so its clear..she's only good in blabbering about her kalkaari..but real vamp is kokila....who dosent like others playing holi..others having fun....its all abt me...my son...all else nothing in this world.....
its nt wat u re thinkin  koki wud ve showed extreme respect 4 urmil if she had nt cunningly got  rashi married to jigar so i don't blame koki she can't see any gud in d daughter of a cunning woman atleast gopiknows she is wealthy but find joy in little things(wealth from her ahem given 2 her by koki) but rashi is nt cutting her coat to her size as jigar has no much wealth. so 4rm my point i think koki is safe guiding her son very well nd see d respect they give 2 her nd  ahem i wud say both re blessings to the family nd so is gopi. rashi though educated hass no brains
Its urmilla for sure.... Raising orphans is good but not for ur selfish things, if it would have been there wouldn't have been laws or dis-respect for ppl who adopt children only to get a free servant... Same goes for Urmilla, she raised 2 orphans but made them her slaves, sshe did nt educate Gopi and abt Dhaval's education also I have no idea.

If Urmilla would have given more or less the same respect to both these orphans as she gives it to her daughter, Rashi, the story would have been different but nt now.

As per kokila's behaviour, i don't find it wrong, the Karta of the family has to be strong. even in our houses we find that one of our elders, be it mother or father's words r respected by all. In Modi's its Kokila as Hetal is soft-hearted bt I have seen many times that Koki does respect Hetal. She punishes Rashi as she knows that sweet talk will nt effect her

Abt making DIL's of house working while MIL's swinging is very apt in India at least where u will see 80% of the MIL get rid of housework after their DIL comes.
Agree with u Abhilasha. I think the world is going topsy turvy where wrong is right & right is wrong.All these problems stem from Urmi's kalakari. Gosh the evil they have done & people think she's nice.
Gopi wanted to get out of the marriage but Urmi & Rashi didn't want that to happen because they wanted rashi to become the bau of Mb. Now also they want all things at someoneelse's expense.

Urmi incites Rashi whereas Koki in spite of her faults never asks her children to do evil. She still has not forgiven her daughter for lying.
both -urmi and koki-
urmila is greedy wants money wants rashi to have upper hand in MM and wants to boss on kinjal -money speaks and she wants gopi out MM so that rashi will be in peace.
koki-even though she has little bit of +ve nature that is over shadowed with her ego she wants upper hand in the family since her hubby is of no use so trained  ahem to be succesful in business so that atleast she can showoff but loves son totally and wants to keep him wraped in her web of love of mother so she chose gopi who is rabbit  in nature and is a puppet for her so that she will never brain wash his son.

both equally selfish but ruined both ahem and gopi's lives totally .
ahem would have been very happy with anita and gopi would have been happy in her mami's place playing with panna and happy maid in mami's place.
-------gopi should leave ahem with dignity why she listens to others when she knows the reality ----------
one thing about kokila really irritates me that is she is herself a woman and she dosnt care about gopi realize. cant she  realize that love is the need of life what gopi want from aham. in this case koki seems to be careless. she have a control in the house but she doest have control have on her own son.gopi is his wife and his love is her right. she should convince her son and support gopi but sorry to say again it really looks that she dosnt have feelings or she is careless in this matter
i am agree with u shoaib. kokila needs to support her DIL
kokilas character is the strongest one.one person has two sides.may be koki is too strict sometimes.that is also a point that why modis need bohu.right.this is cv's problem.its also true that a typical mother in law wants her bohu to be expert in all jobs so that she can take care of family.there are many families who dont like to make all jobs done by servents.kokis husband is careless.koki is very igoistic person.her brother in laws success make her feel that she is dependable on him and this creats complex in her.her son is doing well,its her pride.that pride which she never get 4m her husband.these make her hard 4m out side.is nt there any softness in her?she has.just she cant express that like other.its better than to be backboneless like gopi,hetal.she never want to take chance.for that reason she wants her girl punished.its nt wrong totally.kinjal deserves that.there is nn comparism between evil mean urmila and koki.i feel with good or bad things,koki is better.
when we are comparing koki and urmi...we feel koki is better....

but if we compare koki and hetal then what???

a wife who desnt give respect to her hubby....she got married to him knowingly that he's a kalakaar..but still after this much of years showing no respect...taunting him whenever she gets opportunity...says to her son ur father is useless u have to manage everything.....

how the kids have respect to their father..if the mother teaches them all these...how the kids will love their spouses....they saw only mother taunting/bossing their father...so they do the same to their spouses....

what in idol mother......

koki doesnt like jigar...whenever jigar says greeting look at her face...why..what jigar tooke from her...same thing ahem also shows to jigar....where is the relation...love betweeen/ among them....

hetal also got modi bhavan's teachings as same as kokila...then why hetal doesnt have problem with gopi or even rashi ....

urmial on other side is selfish...greedy...

urmila had money to keep a baai to clean their house...now y they not showing kinjal cleaning house and curtain sofa carpet washing....

but with lots of maids modis wants bahus to do all the duties..even curtain carpet washing...too much....

Those who are singing Urmila's praises should look up the following videos

Episode 4 - Clip 4/4 page 37

Episode 41-4 in the videos section  page 32
Edited by avivakirk - 13 years ago