tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hi every1!this is ma 2nd ff,1st ff of pkyek!though i wrote the intro of 1st 1 2day just sme minutes ago.i have been reading ffs 4 a long time nw n wished a lot 2 write 1 myself n get the appreciation of the readers bt initially i thot m nt such a good writer.nw i thot tat u gain experience n become good only if u try.so m giving it a trial shot.hope it proves 2 b successful.
p.s plz tell me z it gud n shud i continue or nt?ill write ma 1st part aftr i receive good cmnts 4m u all.
vvimp the storry ll b diff 4m the serial bt the character sketch wud b similar.plus if u want pics in it,plz tell me how 2 insert them?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinatartari thumbnail
            character sketch
abhay raichand
      24 yrs.he z a very differnt,handsome,aloof n boring person whoz always busy wid a secret mission of him tat nobody knows
piya jaswal
21 yrs.she z an orphan.she has 2 face many harships in life bt she never accepted defeat.she wants 2 make her parents proud of her wherevre they r
panchi dobrial
piya s best frend.she z like a sister 2 her(unlike in the serial she z nt her real sis)she z a simple,out dated girl wid radical ideas
misha dobrial
piya s younger sister.very irresponsible,tom-boy kinda girl.piya z her world
karantakiar thumbnail
Hey dear luv d cncpt.
superb,amazing.
plz add me to ur pm list.
plz cnt wid part soon,nd dun 4get to pm me .
luv u
vritika
Mavi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey it sounds great                                                                                         plz add me to ur pm list😊

tinatartari thumbnail
thnks guys!thnks a lot 4 ur appreciatio.ill update soon.