Maneet ki kabab..ko DEV-il Haddi kare kharab!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
[CRYPT]
Geet combing her hair..when Dadi comes n says..u look beautiful..!! Geet asks Dadi why did MSK call me at farmhouse?? Dadi stammers n says..no idea... he just smsed....!! Geet says ok..!! Geet looks at MSK pic n says..i know why u called.. to surprise me.. n make me smile...n  i wont disappoint..!! I luv u Maan! Dadi comes to Kc looking for MSK..n Adi says..he has gone out for presentation...n his moby is switched off..!! Dadi asks Adi to tell MSK to reach the farmhouse in the afternoon when he comes..!! Adi says ok..!! Dadi calls Dev to inform that Maneet will reach farmhouse in afternoon...Dev says..ok n hurries up arrangements..!

Anne asks Romeo to go visit Sangrams sisters venue...n a boquet comes with message that this is for the most beautiful girl in the world..n Anne thinks its from Arjun..! Anne looks at th roses n lost in thots of Arjun n her times together..!! Right then Arjun comes..... n Anne looks dreamily at him...n Anne starts to offer Arjun a rose...holding Arjuns hand..!! Arjun tells Anne..wheres ur attention??

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Right then Sangram arrives n tells Anne.... did u like my roses?? Anne startled...n confused... n Anne says.. its very nice..!  Sangram spots blood on Annes finger n realises its from thorn of rose n says..from now on wont send u roses..!! Arjun looks away...!! Anne offers tea... Arjun glares..! 

Dev comes to KC n asks Adi.. wheres bro?? Adi says..at Gurgaon office... n is busy..! Dev says.. did u pass any message to him.... Adi says.. how to.. his moby switched off!! Dadi calls Geet and asks..if she reached..n Geet says..yes.. just now..n entering! 

Arjun lost in thots of Anne-Sangram getting closer...n Nitya says u ok?? Arjun say yes.. whats the matter?? Nitya says... lighting order is ready.. Anne aint here...so have to give order...n Arjun asks. .. wheres Anne?? Nitya says.. must have gone out with Sangram..!! Arjun says.. so without her lights wont be final... well she doesnt have time... i will do it..!! Nitya says..its in store room ...come n finalise.. !! Arjun says ok..! 
[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
MSK is giving presentation regarding some scheme for middle class people n that all amneties should be final..!! Dev asks Adi again.... if he talked to MSK!! Adi says.. messaged but no reply!! Geet enters n sees its all decorated in red..n grins... n bg of Mahiiii! Theres a table for two in the center... n Geet smiles!  In the center is a redrose on the card MSK had written for Geet....!! πŸ˜³ A note is also there which reads.. our baby was the foundation of our love... now come lets together start afresh a new life...!! Geet looks around n self thot..MSK where are u?

The clients compliment MSK for his awesome presentation n concept n says..got to know today why all are ur fans..! MSK switches on his moby n reads message which goes.. 'Call me immediately'  MSK calls Adi n Adi says.. rush to farmhouse.. Geet is waiting for u ...hurry!! MSK says..why there...n Adi says no idea..rush!! MSK wonders..n decides to go..

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Geet is sitting patiently n waiting for MSK ... flashbacks of all happy times with MSK.. all the hugs... n Geet smiles!  Right then she hears footsteps n thinks its MSK n gets up smiling n turns n sees its Dev..n Geet shocked!

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Geet shocked to see Dev n says..u .. here??? Dev stammers n says.. i came to say that bro mite not be able to come.. he is busy in a meeting... n i culdn talk to him!! Geet says.. how do u know that MSK called me here..n if he is busy why did he call me here!! Dev says.. bro din get message to come here..!! Geet says..then who did all this?? Dev says.. I ..!! Geet shocked  n about to leave..!! Dev says.. please lemme explain!! Geet says.. do u know .. what MSK will do to u ..if he knew u called me here..!! Dev says.. i told Dadi n she n i planned to call u both here..!! Last few days MSK was worried.. n not able to talk to u... this note was written by bro ..but he culdn give u...! So when i saw this distance between u both.. i thot if u meet in solitude u wuld b able to share ur hearts thots...n all will be well! 
[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Dev tells Geet... that i was only trying to clear the distance n misunderstanding between u n bro!! Geet says strictly...who told u theres anything like distance n misunderstanding between Maneet?? Times are touf.. but we have lived together..n are going to be together..!! Whatever be ur intentions.. know one thing... we dun need a third person.. n especially u ....to keep Maneet relation safe..!! Telling u last time... stay away from our life..!! Dev says..i know better than u both.. after the sins i did.. i have no right to come near ur life... even after death..!! How can i help u both m just trying to do penance for the sins i committed! 

-END-
[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]

[/CRYPT]

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail