Sasural Genda Phool

Ignore the Negativity & Understand the Positivity - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
totally agree with u febs..i too was fed up with all the posts made on c-track and brain tumour...and avoided commenting there....and thought this post would be the other one....but i was wrong..

and coming to ur post ,very nicely written πŸ‘and rightly said that life is not about only happiness , a time will come where u hav cross the hurdles..now its time for khasyaps family and also we will get to see something different in SGP now and the family bonding will only get better...

and thank u for taking the initiative to end all this and for making everyone to realize the positive side of this.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Very nice post Febs....And I completely second your opinions...if v talk too much on the neg sides we all would end up losing sth...btter be postive and m sure even SGP will be on a positive side...the reason fr this trk would def be Suhana's persona changes which everyone would now like to see....

The joint family becomes your solid support in times of needs and crisis...this is where the importance of joint family now will start and engulf....looking fwd to it....

Suhana is so much involved with the family and with Ishan esp, look at the way she gives her expressions even if Ishan raises a doubt over pathology reports....she is so happy and just looking at him....ohh dear..
1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks.......πŸ˜ƒ...febin for dis post it was really needed.............πŸ‘πŸΌ