Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sana_SGP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
v have seen the family bonding in the happy moments.. lets c in bad times too.. tiz is life.. am luking forward 4 tiz emotional yet sad track..SGP is all abt relationz n am sure that tiz track will bring lotz of gud bonging btw them...
great post 😊
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree with all....
anything rather than BASANTI and i rather have her recover than leave a void, which she would love to fill.....

think positive, ragini is an amazing actress and will do justice...we have seen the spoilt, easy going side of her and only glimpses of the caring serious one, like in Goa.....and now we will see a strong willed mature person, after all she has badi ma as her inspirational idol....

she is a 3 d character and this will bring the family closer and hopefully this might bring raunak out of the woodwork....

jay has been funny, but let us give him the benefit of the doubt,....giddy with happiness......;) the generous caring geek got the gorgeous tender hearted belle of the ball, mind body and soul......
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

I liked todays episode but em really not liking jay's acting these days.his expressions these days r way too girlish atleast for me and he sounds too feminine these days.sometyms his acting too llooks a bit forced like de consumation scene acc to my pov.I miss the old bhondu ishaan.

I agree with U on all the points.... What bugs me most is his smile or what ever U call it. Too Girlish.... No need to kill me guys.... 😆
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: netri

I agree with U on all the points.... What bugs me most is his smile or what ever U call it. Too Girlish.... No need to kill me guys.... 😆

I hope this track will give us a new jay...😳 
That is also a positive part about this track na... This track will give such platform to all actors in SGP to show their versatility...
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crysind

I hope this track will give us a new jay...😳 
That is also a positive part about this track na... This track will give such platform to all actors in SGP to show their versatility...

I really hope So.....  But I don't want to put too much thought in to nothing... U know what I mean..... 😃
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

HAHA..... U ran away after Heart Attack....😆

Yes I did Netri, I still can't believe it!!😆
crysind thumbnail

I really hope So.....  But I don't want to put too much thought in to nothing... U know what I mean..... 😃

Yes ...I completely understand and now waiting for the track... Hope both Jay & Ragz utilize this opportunity to show their talent all the way...
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am totally prepared for this awsome track, I have bought extra tissues, plenty of salted water as if you shed tears your body needs more salt and water!!!
Looking forward for Ragini,s perfromance, and anticipating new Suhana on the other side of this track who would learn the meaning and value of life, family and happiness, the concept behind this track is great , to teach Suhana to value life, relationships and value of money too.
I am very optimistic about this track, the dialogues would be fabulous along with the music.
And plenty of good posts from Laxmi, Febs, Sheemu, Tanu, madhu, Vipra, and everybody else, good discusion , which I am looking forward to.
crysind thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

I am totally prepared for this awsome track, I have bought extra tissues, plenty of salted water as if you shed tears your body needs more salt and water!!!
Looking forward for Ragini,s perfromance, and anticipating new Suhana on the other side of this track who would learn the meaning and value of life, family and happiness, the concept behind this track is great , to teach Suhana to value life, relationships and value of money too.
I am very optimistic about this track, the dialogues would be fabulous along with the music.
And plenty of good posts from Laxmi, Febs, Sheemu, Tanu, madhu, Vipra, and everybody else, good discusion , which I am looking forward to.

Thanks Sheemadi for responding as we need such support here now...🤗

Even I am preparing with buckets and tissues as I know this is gonna be hard.... And yes, as you said ...I am sure we will get excellent quotes  and dialogs during this track.. Another positive side....😊
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Febs for the nice post.. Life is not allways hapiness.. Till now we have seen Happy SGP family.. But now will see strong and mature Suhana fighting for Ishaan and with family help..