Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Febs u have started an wonderful topic...

SGP is very realistic.though they have rushed up the things to start this track,  we should appreciate the CV's for taking an bold step .. they know that it may not be like by many ..but are very positive in their approach.. how many dare to do so???? that to for  a channel which is always bank on TRP's ..Its an initiative by SGP and we all should support in a big way...

And coming to the positives of this track their is much to learn..
The character is suhana is unique..she doesn't like to get defeated whatever it may be..that is her strength and the support she gets from  ishaan who suffers a lot from inside but never lets his spirits die.. A lesson to learn in real life " NEVER ACCEPT DEFEAT EASILY"

Once you have committed for life to a person you should be there with him/her for lifelong whatever hardships comes the strength of togetherness can overcome all that. 
The base for an relationship should be real/pure love but not attraction which is perishable..

madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

Common guys if we all can jhelofy that "sona" for 4 months..............then this is just a sad track where at least no one will be playing with other persons emotions.................and the best part is that we all know that suhana will come out triumphant in the end.............so why not enjoy it 👍🏼

Areee visa naheeeee...sona for 4 months and rona  4 months...
Total SGP = SONA + RONA.
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhu_d

Areee visa naheeeee...sona for 4 months and rona  4 months...
Total SGP = SONA + RONA.

Good one😆😆😆
I liked todays episode but em really not liking jay's acting these days.his expressions these days r way too girlish atleast for me and he sounds too feminine these days.sometyms his acting too llooks a bit forced like de consumation scene acc to my pov.I miss the old bhondu ishaan.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Nice post Febs, Well done.👏 I haven't seen the episode yet, so I cannot comment.

BTW, Have you recovered from the heart attack? I am still in shock.😲😲

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Nice post Febs, Well done.👏 I haven't seen the episode yet, so I cannot comment.

Not yet...😲😲 
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Common guys if we all can jhelofy that "sona" for 4 months..............then this is just a sad track where at least no one will be playing with other persons emotions.................and the best part is that we all know that suhana will come out triumphant in the end.............so why not enjoy it 👍🏼

U said the name.... 🤣🤣🤣
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: crysind

Not yet...😲😲 

Iknow I still can't believe it!! I only managed to read the 1st few lines, and that was MORE than enough for me.

Now I think I'll watch SGP and try to recover fully.
😆
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Hey Renu, Acchi, khasi ja rahi thi meri din aur tumne yeh naam le liya. HAAI RE MERI KISMAT!!😭

I got my 1st heart attack earlier on and now, another one. Thankyou

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

HAHA..... U ran away after Heart Attack....😆