Ignore the Negativity & Understand the Positivity - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by crysind

This was much needed here now... We always laughed together .... But when it comes to hard times, there should be people to give shoulder for others to cry .... Thats what we should do now.... Give your shoulder to cry and console them showing the positivity...
exactly right!  😃  

we all are going to face whatever comes with unity! 😳   we'll definitely see the family bonding and a mature sushaan after this trauma. 

@ Blue Bold

Excellent POV ... Thats how Suhana is and thats what I expect from Suhana now.... 
👏👏  There is no better way to say it...
It would be better if they will go with Brain Tumor instead of Cancer i.e tumor must not be shown as malignant as they showed it in OBS because survival rate in Brain tumor is above 80% but if it became malignant then there are 50-50 chance to survive😊
Originally posted by netri

Finally.... Something nice to read Febs,,,.... Nice Post. While I do agree that V do need to see the positive ... Not just spend time in wondering abt negative. 

While any member of the family could have been wrong. And yes they atleast show that 2 positive things, 1) not all of them jump in the bandwagon of Pregers. 2)  Doctors do need lots of tests results to say what U want to hear or not hear.... Without the test results they will never say what it is.... So that was positive for me.

But when U live in joint family, They all sometimes jump to conclusions like v saw today. I grew up in one. When U jump to conclusions without any proof , either U crash and burn or  U get what U thought in the first place.

So all of us need to hold our hopes and dreams and just hang in there..... some how,....

I know yaar...I am getting upset every day seeing crying forum nowadays ....

And yes, "jumping into conclusion" is what happened here now.... even though I am happy that Badima stopped everyone before they declare celebrations....

Just the same with life too na... Without seeing or hearing or understanding the fact completely, we jump into conclusion that this is what happened...and sooner or later its us who have to regret for that... We take hasty decisions which push us into trouble later...

I know yaar...I am getting upset every day seeing crying forum nowadays ....

And yes, "jumping into conclusion" is what happened here now.... even though I am happy that Badima stopped everyone before they declare celebrations....

Just the same with life too na... Without seeing or hearing or understanding the fact completely, we jump into conclusion that this is what happened...and sooner or later its us who have to regret for that... We take hasty decisions which push us into trouble later...

@blue:- A lot of us are doing exactly this in this forum IMHO.. Its human nature I think, trying to make conclusions, before checking the initial premise ... 
agree with u febs.whatever may be the track sgp has been different from others.nw we can see the other side of sushaan's relationship (not the teasing,not the romance)but the real beauty of marriage.the real bond btn them.no doubt the kashyaps support sushaan to the core,along with it in such cases lifepartner's  support is like boon for the woman  which can ease her  tension,boost up her moral support which play a very imp role in treatment of chronic &malignant diseases.so i'm looking forward for lots of great sushaan scenes and also the family ones.
Originally posted by Sinha18

It would be better if they will go with Brain Tumor instead of Cancer i.e tumor must not be shown as malignant as they showed it in OBS because survival rate in Brain tumor is above 80% but if it became malignant then there are 50-50 chance to survive😊
ya sinha exactly i wanted to say the same,plan for a disease that has good prognosis and survival rate and definitely the early stages,not the advanced or final stages as it happens regularly to gain lot of sympathy.
Originally posted by smiley_moon80

agree with u febs.whatever may be the track sgp has been different from others.nw we can see the other side of sushaan's relationship (not the teasing,not the romance)but the real beauty of marriage.the real bond btn them.no doubt the kashyaps support sushaan to the core,along with it in such cases lifepartner's  support is like boon for the woman  which can ease her  tension,boost up her moral support which play a very imp role in treatment of chronic &malignant diseases.so i'm looking forward for lots of great sushaan scenes and also the family ones.

@ Bold Blue

Here you go my girl.... This is what we need here in this forum and our life... Such positive approach.... 
Everywhere in daily soap we have seen people doing sacrifice... But now its our turn to educate people that yes, such chronic & malignant diseases can be cured with proper treatment and more over that moral & family support.... Life is not that cheap to sacrifice, it is to live & love ourself and others....
Nice post febs...completely agree wid u i'm trying to think it in a positive way bt kya kare dil hai ki maanta nahi knw nothing will happen to suhana bt still cn't c her in pain.....i'm jst luking forward as to wht next in store for us hope thy shw it in proper  way n nt too much rona dhona all d time which is unbearable.....hope SGP won't lose itz charm n b d same for which v all luv it. 😃nw i tk ur advice n will nt cry anymore n tk it in a positive way whtever comes our way b it C track or pregnancy track...won't mindEdited by aneesha_sahani - 13 years ago
Common guys if we all can jhelofy that "sona" for 4 months..............then this is just a sad track where at least no one will be playing with other persons emotions.................and the best part is that we all know that suhana will come out triumphant in the end.............so why not enjoy it 👍🏼