Ignore the Negativity & Understand the Positivity

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

As we all know there are too many confusion going on along with this Pregnant and C tracks. I have seen so many posts here in this forum discussing and crying thinking about C tracks.. Even I was one of them initially. But right now "NO".... I am not in that list and I don't want to be in that list any more...😊

Don't get me wrong that I am happy seeing C track..No...not at all.... As like all of you I will be sad to see Sushaan and Kashyap in pain... But life is not always happy..happy.... There will be downs in everybody's life... And we can't avoid such downs in Kashyap family too...

Hence I thought to make a post to console every one in a way showing them the positivity in this track. This is not a crying post.. So please don't cry here... Please add up your positive thought about this track and let us be optimistic here.... Please discuss how you all want Suhana - Ishaan to react if this happens.... So on....

Here are my 2cents about this track's positive side which  wrote in other post..

"Normally in regular daily soap, if any main lead has such disease they will hide and do sacrifices.... But here its all the way around...Everyone will get to know about this and they will support the lead from head to toe.... That itself shows the unique value of our SGP... This story line will give such a standard for family that people should know that during such disease or hard times, family should not leave such people alone...They should stand with patients and support them.

So let us stop worrying for what is coming, just grasp the positivity.. Even though it is a sad track, I am sure they will show more masti now as now everyone will defenitely try to keep Suhana cheer up even though they cry alone....  I still have complete faith on our CV and I am sure they will never let our hope down...."
Edited by crysind - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@febs...iam totally with u...
we have to see the positive side of this track...and i actually think there is no negative side too...
as u said...life has happiness and sadness...SGP has maximum  showed us happiness...bt this time its time for sadness..we do accept it in life...lets accept it in SGP also...

it will be positive to see suhana fighting back...and she has ishaan and the entire family with her...

so lets keep our faith...and see what happens...and take the positivity..
Feefi thumbnail
I agree febs!  i'm glad you took the initiative and posted this here. 👏

no matter what kind of track we get, we WILL get to see the family bonding, we WILL get to see more of sushaan and that what matters, right?  we watch this show for the bonding and for the love, right? 

i'll be back with more comments. 😃
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Finally.... Something nice to read Febs,,,.... Nice Post. While I do agree that V do need to see the positive ... Not just spend time in wondering abt negative. 

While any member of the family could have been wrong. And yes they atleast show that 2 positive things, 1) not all of them jump in the bandwagon of Pregers. 2)  Doctors do need lots of tests results to say what U want to hear or not hear.... Without the test results they will never say what it is.... So that was positive for me.

But when U live in joint family, They all sometimes jump to conclusions like v saw today. I grew up in one. When U jump to conclusions without any proof , either U crash and burn or  U get what U thought in the first place.

So all of us need to hold our hopes and dreams and just hang in there..... some how,....
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you.. I hope they show how the family will stay together and cope with the situation minus the melodrama. Suhana and Ishaan will now understand that a relationship is all about being each other's strengths in times of crisis, and the true value of a joint family will now be realized.

Looking at their past performance, I am quite confident that they will handle this track, whatever it is, sensitively and sensibly. 

prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
life is not a bed of roses.... and point is not if she has cancer but how she beats it with her optimistic attitude and family support....
and comes back a more stronger and mature suhana.....

the reason we have loved it is because of its reality and family ties....
if it was all smooth sailing, how could it be realistic.

point is not to fall, buy how to get up with a smile and get up...Suhana is portrayed as a positive character with chutzpah and a pure soul,  and i hope she comes out of it with flying colours......regardless of how much angst the cvs are causing us and the confusion.....

noone would be happier if it is a false alarm and all is well!
crysind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Feefi

I agree febs!  i'm glad you took the initiative and posted this here. 👏

no matter what kind of track we get, we WILL get to see the family bonding, we WILL get to see more of sushaan and that what matters, right?  we watch this show for the bonding and for the love, right? 

i'll be back with more comments. 😃

This was much needed here now... We always laughed together .... But when it comes to hard times, there should be people to give shoulder for others to cry .... Thats what we should do now.... Give your shoulder to cry and console them showing the positivity...
mathurankit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
m also wid you....lets just watch it peacefully nd enjoy d show..keep faith in cv's..whatever they will show, they will do justice to it..😊
mathurankit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crysind

This was much needed here now... We always laughed together .... But when it comes to hard times, there should be people to give shoulder for others to cry .... Thats what we should do now.... Give your shoulder to cry and console them showing the positivity...

m dere with you..😉
crysind thumbnail

Originally posted by: prernacda

life is not a bed of roses.... and point is not if she has cancer but how she beats it with her optimistic attitude and family support....

and comes back a more stronger and mature suhana.....

the reason we have loved it is because of its reality and family ties....
if it was all smooth sailing, how could it be realistic.

point is not to fall, buy how to get up with a smile and get up...Suhana is portrayed as a positive character with chutzpah and a pure soul,  and i hope she comes out of it with flying colours......regardless of how much angst the cvs are causing us and the confusion.....

noone would be happier if it is a false alarm and all is well!

@ Blue Bold

Excellent POV ... Thats how Suhana is and thats what I expect from Suhana now....