Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ugh i give up i tried a year watching this but this show has no charm nothing to keep me attached same old same old GoHem no charm.Raashi same old witch,Ahem a heartless Jerk,Gopi a stupid,naive idiot ,Kokila is another version of Sherlock Homes,Urmi the plotting creap and the heartless and selfish Kinjal not forget to mention the  male version of Gopii Dhawal,The good for nothing Parag and the teeth less Nani with a big trunk

I mean can they change anything at all!!! ðŸ˜¡ i'm seriously tired and angry ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
meww, calm my friend, there rumour going on, after switzerland gohem relationship will change
Paramore thumbnail
well i've been thinking that for a year now instead of thinking about GoHem and be frustrated i'm better of thinking about my Pink Boy who looks hawt when he is out to kill someone OMG my baadshah i'm in lala Pink and Killing land now don't wanna go to GoHem frustration paradise right now <sigh>
dirtydiana thumbnail
Are they GoAhem going to switzwerland or is someone just bluffing??  I thought this switzerland trip just fantacy fiction by somebody from the forum.
Paramore thumbnail
@Diana

i think that too bcz these cvs no nothing except torturing us constantly
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Oh God, Mew! My feelings exactly. This show is so going nowhere. And yet, the ratings are high! Can you beat that? Beyond my understanding. And the rumors about Switzerland, is that even true? Or something we have dreamed about?