Gunahon Ka Devta

21st Mar WU, Surprise Gift Conspiracy - Page 6

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: swamini5

Yiiiiipppeeee Nandini
Yaar since morning mood was F**** reading the post (Sorry for the language) 

Hey Swamini πŸ˜ƒ

Never mind for the language dear .....I know the level of disgust we all are having for Bhootni. Let her fly as much she wants to ....The day she and her plans wud be revealed ....she wud look for places to hide. We'l wait for the day to come. These dark days wud be off soon. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_nandini thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laxmi73

Hey Nandu..Gud 2 have u back...About the episode I'll say nothinh but that Ashish was brilliant & Arpita's lies are really getting to me..And I feel like killing RV & BJ

Hey Laxmi πŸ˜ƒ

Killing Bj n RV ... Cmmn lets go now πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Forget abt their evil plans ....i want to kill them for hindering our much awaited Suhaag Ratt. Avita were all ready for it but these two buggers had to drop in now 😑😑
mauve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice update
With bj around , this is expected . She is capable of making thngs much more worse.   All this will stop either when she gets Wht she wants (av) or when her truth is revealed.
Whts the story if she doesn't twist thngs to her advantage ? Why so much outrage? The real fun is in seeing avitas reaction to her games.
I watch bj with a smile these days. The more she plots & plans against arpi , the more she will be at a disadvantage later on. Sincerely hope, tht one day av gets to know everythng bj has done to arpi (physically & mentally). For once ,he may forgive bj for doing anythng,bt will he forgive her for harming arpi so much? Av will realise , the only thng arpis guilty of is tht av luvs her.
So, to cum to this stage , we hv to sit thro the present track.(it is different in a way ). The casts acting is making it worth watchng.
Hv long ago realised , there's no use predicting Whts happeng next in gkd?
Bt atleast for now ,can u plz show arpi realising tht bj is agnst her. arpi knowng why bj is agnst her, can be shown later on if u want . (hd enuf of arpi being everyones guinea pig).
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@swamini whats with u
u r using so colorful language since morning..
hamne kabhi socha bhi nahi tha

now can i also start off with my language

i wud be surely banned..

@nandu kya karoon i lost my patience
they r not bringing lalsingh also and coming with stupid stories

one good show and the cvs just ruin it..
_nandini thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mauve

nice update
With bj around , this is expected . She is capable of making thngs much more worse.   All this will stop either when she gets Wht she wants (av) or when her truth is revealed.
Whts the story if she doesn't twist thngs to her advantage ? Why so much outrage? The real fun is in seeing avitas reaction to her games.
I watch bj with a smile these days. The more she plots & plans against arpi , the more she will be at a disadvantage later on. Sincerely hope, tht one day av gets to know everythng bj has done to arpi (physically & mentally). For once ,he may forgive bj for doing anythng,bt will he forgive her for harming arpi so much? Av will realise , the only thng arpis guilty of is tht av luvs her.
So, to cum to this stage , we hv to sit thro the present track.(it is different in a way ). The casts acting is making it worth watchng.
Hv long ago realised , there's no use predicting Whts happeng next in gkd?
Bt atleast for now ,can u plz show arpi realising tht bj is agnst her. arpi knowng why bj is agnst her, can be shown later on if u want . (hd enuf of arpi being everyones guinea pig).

Hey Mauve πŸ˜ƒ

So good to read ur comments. So well said Dear ....I too think the track gets interesting now. The more Bj wud be shown winning now ...the bigger the fall of hers. Lets jst watcch the extremity of her evil games and then wud come the payback time. As Arpi told yesterday .... Howmuch evil one thinks of u ...Only tht wud happen wat God has planned. 😊
swamini5 thumbnail

CB

Nothing yaar Since morning kuch thek nahi ho raha hai

Soon i Enter office somthing went wrong so chain of wrong things

See today iam not doing any work Forum pe hi lagi hoo.
One of those days i guess
_nandini thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chatterbox

@swamini whats with u
u r using so colorful language since morning..
hamne kabhi socha bhi nahi tha

now can i also start off with my language

i wud be surely banned..

@nandu kya karoon i lost my patience
they r not bringing lalsingh also and coming with stupid stories

one good show and the cvs just ruin it..

Awww Cb .... Thats not u 😳 Sabr ka phal meeetha hota hai. πŸ˜‰ Lal Singh ayega aur zaroor ayega and aakar Bj ki dhajjiyaan udaayega.

Well i actually feel its getting interesting now ....want to see how far can Bj go on her evility 😑 And thn when she wud be barefaced ....It wud be something to see.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nandu abhi to bas ek hi gaana yaad aa raha hai

intehaa ho gayi intezaar ki

aayi na kuch khabar ahem lalsingh ki

i knw story wud change 

but past few days has not been good for me

and i m still still still waiting
_nandini thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: coolguy3

Thanks 4 d update..................

Ab toh puri bhains gayi paani mein......... Bhootni , she's such a 🀬.......... Rv is a jerk but wat he said was true dat 2day or 2morow there will b a crack in AVITA's relationship n it is showing wid full help of Bhootni n Arpi lieing 😑😑😑😑 Now again she will lie n obviously Avi's anger n doubts will increase n bhootni telling Shikha 2 buy smth 4 Rv , m sure she wud tell Avi dat Arpi has got it 4 Rv (may b d clothes or watever comes later wen Avi is there i.e. Bhootni mite tell someone 2 get it in d name of Arpi , dat she has got them 😑😑)...........Stupid CV's .........

Bloopers in 2day's epi - Miracle Avi's 2day's education status is LITERACY (he read d letter πŸ˜†)

Did bhootni not throw d letter in water  , now does d ink not vanish in water πŸ˜† n no one cleans d water tub kya .....d flowers n letter were still there

Supposedly it's a year of marriage for them πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but still Avi does not know Arpi's likes n dislikes (Arpi ka pata nahi kuch dikhaya nahi hai whether she knows Avi's likes or dislikes or not) πŸ˜•

Hey Dear .... I too ws laughing at the bloopers yesterday πŸ˜†πŸ˜† These cvs think we'r fools. They wud show us anything and expect us to take itπŸ˜• Andu were right ..Avi has assumed his gift to be RV's  So the misunderstanding wud go on increasing frm here. And the rest wud be done by Bj. The only one who must wake up now is Arpi. Avi wud never suspect his Bj but Arpi has been having doubts on her so she can realise her plans now.
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _nandini

Hey Jaz ,

Thanx for filling in my days πŸ˜ƒ Bhootni thinks she is the smartest ...but something tells me tht Arpi is going to pounce back on her and surprise her instead. Our Arpi is no less. And so True ....the day she wud be barefaced bfr Avi .... uski to watt lagne wali hai πŸ˜†

@ bold - Bilkul Bhootni ki Watt lagegi n saath mein 440 volt ka jhatka n Zor Ka Jhatka ka GPL frm Ramlal πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†