Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NVBGKY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Thanks Nandini for the great update. As they say a tiger can't change its stripes and it was only a matter of time before BJ reverted to her true self. Arpi needs to stop and think, does she really believe the BJ has her best interest at heart๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ. I want the Arpi back who questioned BJ's motives when Avi first took the Lalsingh oath, she knew in her mind that BJ was not her well wisher.  Hope the haze is quickly lifted from Apri's brain.

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Nandu darling๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Welcome back dear, really missed u.
Thanks for the wonderful Update ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx nandini di for the update!!!๐Ÿค—

Missed u a lots!!

@Priya & Prash......he was not unpad...gawar..remember he read Arpi's letter during her marriage track with pappu.......maybe CV's have been affected by the Ghajini disease๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†

Dunno what will happen nxt.....neither am i tensed nor in dreamland..watching GKD nowadays.....since we knw dat they r going for Othello...

But Avi crying....it made me also cry...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘
jnawaz thumbnail
thanks for update...i so wanna KILL bhootni!! kya samajti hai aapni aapko,..just you wait...when Avi finds out you did all this and nothing really happened...tujhe toh kaacha chaba jayega!!

again thanks Nandini =)

JAZ

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks nandu and welcome bck. missed u so much here..  baah what a track. i so dont want to comment more or watch it. i m watching like zombie only

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Nandu..Gud 2 have u back...About the episode I'll say nothinh but that Ashish was brilliant & Arpita's lies are really getting to me..And I feel like killing RV & BJ
swamini5 thumbnail

Laxmi

Film & TV are different medium .U watch a film for 3 hrs & forget it
But TV u watch regulary it keeps hitting ur brain,i don't think audience will like this track.
But the Basic concept of the show is love & passion, emotion & deception.
The CV's are trying to bring back the original story line back here i guess.
and GKD   target audience are Youth  (especially Female) they  would like to see more of romance & action.

I don't think  it will have a tragic track

Edited by swamini5 - 13 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
swamini u need to read latest ashish tweets..  he says when we gave romance ppl wanted action and when we give action ppl want romance cant keep all happy.  i also think things wud take turn but still i feel lost with this track.. 
swamini5 thumbnail
CB
So I guess the CV's  are not balancing the show properly .
See the audience always needs gratifcation .
Initial episodes had that attraction so i guess it did very well.Later  one if u see there is more of sad  than Happy moments.I know the story has to  move but ........
Ok if they show a sad track the story ends with happy note but the happy secnes are very short
The Audience don't get enough satisfaction/gratification  out of it.
Now if u see the latest romance of AVITA were very short  immediatley the tragic scene started.

Well this my analysis
What about u girls ?????

chatterbox thumbnail
u or someone said is it 6months project only

then some logic sense comes that things wud change. there is twist in the tale..  tht also ashish said
ofcourse he cant reveal the plot..

show wont end so soon when there is so much left to show.. but at present i feel like throwing up. cant handle this drama.. thts why i dont even want to talk abt it.