Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yoga23priya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: prash_t

U saw the epi???

My cable went off after 5 mins....😑 cldnt watch it......

yep just in OL 

they said that Avi is Unpadh,Gavar...etc now how come he read that letter πŸ˜• 

We Are Not Fools CV πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

My aunty πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Avi πŸ˜²πŸ˜­ 

Arpi way to go girl...you should have slapped that RV πŸ‘ πŸ‘ but believing my aunty 

RV πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ abhi tak mein kunwara hun mujhe sadhi samaj nahi aati.....πŸ˜• πŸ€£ that's right you know only to break wedding πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ€¬

take care everyone

bye bye

good night 
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arrrgghhhhh

This is too much......how did he read the letter!!! Blooper!!!

Othello track!!!
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update! OMG how disgusting is this bj shes soo cheap! How can she cause so much pain to Avi??? I thought she cared about him 2!
PrashT thumbnail

My poor Avi...😭 and Arpi😭

Bhootni is doing all cheap things.😑
fuzzyface thumbnail
Bhaoji is one nasty evil manipulative but smart woman.
I hope Avdhesh wld be able to see beyond the surface and see  Aprita's worth.

Thanks Nandi.
Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks dear for the update,
now it is getting over yaar,can't tolerate such things.
PrashT thumbnail
Avi will come to knw abt it soon....nd then over...then the real drama starts
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, BJ's shastras - a lie told in the interests of preserving happiness is not wrong - did she write it, or is she citing some liar from the texts?

Avi sounds like the typical hubby, who doesn't know her likes & dislikes.  Don't blame him since had he asked Arpi, she'd have given him a 'anything from you is precious', making him none the wiser.

I thought it was quite a coincidence that Arpi landed in the same shop that RV was left by Tanmay.  Granted, Arpi was in the area gift shopping, and BJ had asked Shikha to buy something for RV, but that doesn't ensure that they'll end up @ the same spot, as happened.

So looks like tomorrow will require guinea pig viewers. Something tells me Avi will shread Arpi's gift right in front of her.
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Nandini, thanks for the awesome update.........u make it so detailed and comprehensiveπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Glad that the nuskha workedπŸ˜†

Yes Priya, Prash....the Othello track is really on now. But something tells me that tomorrow may not be the giant showdown.....Arpi might be able to convince/cajole Avi out of his anger........BJ will try harder to create more irrefutable doubts in Avi's mind.........this is just the beginning.Sadly.😭

But, ultimately, truth will triumph and we will have AviTa together....of that I have no doubt.πŸ˜ƒ

Vista

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nandini thanks for the great update. So Bhauji is playing a double game. I thought she was going to meet up with RV and plan to ruin Avita but now she has sent Arpi to where RV is and made Avi believe that they are together. Avi might have believed it was a casual meeting after awhile but the letter has raised doubts and he will question Arpi. He might even think that Arpi bought her gift for Rv instead of him. The Othello track is annoying me, they have been dragging this track for more than 4 weeks and I hope it ends soon. Avi has been married to Arpi for a year and he doesn't understand her, she will take anything he gives. Rv doesn't have to do anything in this game and just be a spectator in how Arpi suffers because Bhauji is being the master -mind. How come she doesn't consult with Panditji anymore?