Is this an indication ? - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
CVs at least give us a good ending, you owe it to us 😭

I just realised how they are going to end the show!

they are going to do a leap. like a 5 year leap or something, we are not going to be able to see ambo SR or romantic scenes. we will however see the baby when it is older. and we will see manji with veer and she will know that amrit doesn't love her, all will be happy happy. Saru will know about kanak but will love her as her own. Saru will have had another baby. governess would have left.

and then bebo will anounce that she is expecting her second child and more happiness and the end.

:(

I bet you, they will have a maha episode to finish it off.

Either that OR this is all an early april fools on SLB fans!!!
Ambolove, u r right there wud be something like this shown quickly in the last episode. I also thought up of something but including the Malhotra family.
Like the governess is kicked out and the secret revealed. The Malhotras come to the Narang house. AmBo are surprised. Amrit says I tried to find you but in vain. They tell how they were forced by the Khannas to retreat to their village. Now we heard you both are alive so we came. Kuku says we all have reunited after soo long. Pls you people stay here for a day or two and then you can all go to your house. Next day Bebo feels dizzy and pata chalta hai that she is expecting. Ends on a happy note.

And I wish this was an April's fool...
Originally posted by ambolove

I just realised how they are going to end the show!

they are going to do a leap. like a 5 year leap or something, we are not going to be able to see ambo SR or romantic scenes. we will however see the baby when it is older. and we will see manji with veer and she will know that amrit doesn't love her, all will be happy happy. Saru will know about kanak but will love her as her own. Saru will have had another baby. governess would have left.

and then bebo will anounce that she is expecting her second child and more happiness and the end.

:(

I bet you, they will have a maha episode to finish it off.

Either that OR this is all an early april fools on SLB fans!!!

agree wid u, i guess this is how the show will end.
hope we will get to see maha episode, with ambo romantic moments, that will be great.
Expecting a maha episode is way too much !!
Originally posted by Ambofan

Expecting a maha episode is way too much !!

u never know alju they may show us a ending in maha episode, like bidaai.
I can't live without SLB and Ambo 😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by ambolove

I can't live without SLB and Ambo 😭

me neither, uffffffff i will really miss my job of editing ambo scenes😭😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by juhuti

me neither, uffffffff i will really miss my job of editing ambo scenes😭

Me Too I Can't Live Without SLB Or AmBo But Guys This Is Just Season 1... We Making Season 2 Come
Originally posted by juhuti

me neither, uffffffff i will really miss my job of editing ambo scenes😭

I Sure Miss You Editing Job You Always Did A Fabulous Job...But Don't Stop Do AmBo Vm's More