Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
If Laadli Is Going To End This Week, Then Why Are There Not Showing Us Official Article On I-F There No SBS Or SBB Videos... Today I Saw Tere Liye Ending Segment Of TaaNu And There TL Team Getting Emotion Part Of Separate Them So Confusing 😕
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i don't know why everyone is being unfair with SLB😕........i am still waiting for SLB ending article to see on IF.
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes Sinha Di is right, pls tell the CVs to atleast extend the show for another week or two so we see the best of AmBo instead of Manji, the governess, Gursheel or the new old lady.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ambofan

Yes Sinha Di is right, pls tell the CVs to atleast extend the show for another week or two so we see the best of AmBo instead of Manji, the governess, Gursheel or the new old lady.

but how can we tell these CV's to extend the show, i still don't believe that the show is going to end,😭
Ambofan thumbnail
Btw Manji was planning to become the new villian by making destruction plans, so how r they ending the show without showing another long villainous Manji track... ??
-Afeelicious- thumbnail

Btw Manji was planning to become the new villian by making destruction plans, so how r they ending the show without showing another long villainous Manji track... ??

awwwwwwww alju its seems like u can tolerate anything but not the thing that the show is going to end... aaj ke epi mein to manji ka khel hi khatm ho gaya, i don't think she will create any problem, and plus we have only 3 more episodes, lets see what they will gonna show us
Ambofan thumbnail
Yes Afee you guessed it right. Plsssss still email the CVs and provide feedback on website.

Mythilly is right, not even a clip on SBB or SBS, thats sooo strange...
-Afeelicious- thumbnail

Yes Afee you guessed it right. Plsssss still email the CVs and provide feedback on website.

Mythilly is right, not even a clip on SBB or SBS, thats sooo strange...

u never know alju, the show might not be ending, thats we haven't seen any article on IF or nothing on SBS or SBB... i am still hoping that all these articles r rumor.
Ambofan thumbnail
Tumhare mun mein ghi shakkar :)
-Afeelicious- thumbnail

Tumhare mun mein ghi shakkar :)

hmmmm meetha to main khati nahi zeyadah, but still i will take it, hope my words comes out to be true... if not then don't throw chappal, egss, or tomatoes on me