Is this an indication ?

Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today Goldie truly changed and has also been forgiven. The whole episode was quite emotional. The true change towards good only occurs when shows are about to end. So is the return of Goldie as a good bahu an indication of SLB ending ??? 😕
I don't know but this is how it usually goes in other shows. Hope this is not the case here.

Waisey to Goldie maafi k laik nai but if one has truly repented, to phir shaid maaf kr dena chahiye...I wonder what Gursheel will do now...  Hope woh maafi na maangey... she deserves to be a villian... 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ambolove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was very emotional, I was almost crying!!! 😭
I liked the hug part at the end.
I've never seen ambo looking so good before, I mean they always look nice but today they looked extra extra nice and they looked soooo good together today!!
and naina was lookin really nice,  and all the other family members had scrubbed up well and looked lovely too,
Btw thanks for the update!
as for the show ending, I think they said another 6 months at the beginning of the month so I don't think it will end just yet, they have the whole manji thing going on at the moment and that will take another year to sort out!!!!!!!!!
Edited by ambolove - 13 years ago
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
alju after reading the update i am also in thoughts that is this the sign of SLB ending, oh no, plzzzzzzzzzz don't end the show, and plus i am still not getting one thing, if its ending then why there is not article on IF about it. don't tell me that IF is also being unfair with SLB.....
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aliju, I think you are right. There is no SLB in Star Plus schedule from 28 March. Now Goldie is a good bahu. The remaining four episodes will be of Manji's confession and forgiveness.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
if the show is really ending by this week, then in the remaining four episodes i only and only want to see AmBo and nothing else, they better show us ambo instead of again wasting episodes with stupid things, and ending the show in abrupt manner.
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I  completely agree with  u Afee, hope CVs hamri akhri request maan len..
sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Keep sending emails, maybe they will listen to us ...
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ambofan

I  completely agree with  u Afee, hope CVs hamri akhri request maan len..

i hope so alju, at least these CV's can give us a memorable ending, and i still wonder if ambo will have their SR or not, and without ambo SR if the show gets end then i wonder whats dunia gonna do. ohhhhhhhhh she gonna be extremely mad....
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: juhuti

i hope so alju, at least these CV's can give us a memorable ending, and i still wonder if ambo will have their SR or not, and without ambo SR if the show gets end then i wonder whats dunia gonna do. ohhhhhhhhh she gonna be extremely mad....

Not only Dunia; but almost all here would get mad if they end SLB like that
ambolove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no laadli on the scedule???? 😲
Why are they wasting time then on useless crappy manji stuff!
so many things need sorting out!

Ambo SR and lots of nice funny sweet scenes. and bebo pregnant and ambo scenes with child and kuku and amro scenes with child and whole family scenes with child
Daljeet secret
Kanak real identity coming out/how will saru cope
What is the reaal secret of this midwife/blanket lady
Will she leave? Is she Kanak mother? If she is will she leave kanak with saru and never take her back?
Manji becoming good and becoming friends with bebo prefrebly
Manji realising that veer is the only guy for her
Manji apologising to veer
Manji apologising to ambo
Manji apologising to everyone!
Omi and Goldies second marriage and some nice scenes to show that they are falling in love.
Amrits family, where are they???? Where is babloo bhaiya!!!!!!!?????
How is his rship with geet? what does thier child look like? did thier house survive, did everyone survive from vij.
What will gursheel do?
and it would have been nice for ria to have a mother, for example someone like naina but then that story ended ages ago.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH