Misunderstanding grows - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by --Pooja--

Arjun-Arohi can't see beyond each other.....trust is there between d two but its warped up wid too many emotions at dis point of time...neither of them is actually seeing straight....
Today Arohi told Arjun tat if she goes home then they'll keep her there...it should b enough pointer to Arjun tat Arohi doesn't want to leave him at all....

very good point... but i guess arjun was way too hurt from dat date episode to confront her with confidence about anything or even assume anything ... he did express the fact that her actions were bizarre n hez confused 

Originally posted by wida

i really hope they show dhondu making it up for all misunderstandings he made
cause otherwise he will leave show with all the hatred of the fans hehe

i wish they show dhondu do something clear up stuff!! reallyy other wise GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

poor dhondu... If he doesnt do sum good before he leaves he will definately get a lot of jutas, laaats nd gaalliyans from us, d arjuhi fans.... 😈
Originally posted by kkkk1212

very good point... but i guess arjun was way too hurt from dat date episode to confront her with confidence about anything or even assume anything ... he did express the fact that her actions were bizarre n hez confused 

Wat Arohi ends up doing will confuse any person.....but her gestures,her behavior everything lends to d fact tat she loves Arjun....she just stops when it comes to saying....
i hope in tomorrow episode , dhondo ko unconscious dekh kar archi us kay paas aa jaye ore sab ko sach pata chal jayeeeeee....may beee.........
Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

poor dhondu... If he doesnt do sum good before he leaves he will definately get a lot of jutas, laaats nd gaalliyans from us, d arjuhi fans.... 😈

sachhi... he kept consoling arohi yesterday like a real friend.. i was starting to soften up... nd den dis!!! why did he hav to turn up in the first place????aaarghhhh.. tv mein ghuske marne ka mann karta hai
Originally posted by nav92

3 days,,very scared,,aagr yeh thik ho geam,,,chappan churi gauri fir se  aa jayegi

Yea to mein be sochre te, Gauri se muje bohot darlagta. Matlb vo kisi be haad tak jasak te hai. Vahait orat hai  ðŸ˜†
Havent seen todays episode as yet, but from reading posts it seams like Dhoundu is really becoming an irritation 

Arjun does not know what to believe anymore, at times her love for Arjun is obvious but there are other times where it isn't. How can Arjun know how she feels when she won't tell him and worse hangs around someone she knows Arjun hates? I am disappointed with Arohi, she is making her friendship with Dhondo her first priority instead of her marriage. Arjun will not wait around forever.

Originally posted by kkkk1212

sachhi... he kept consoling arohi yesterday like a real friend.. i was starting to soften up... nd den dis!!! why did he hav to turn up in the first place????aaarghhhh.. tv mein ghuske marne ka mann karta hai

i also feel d same he was consoling arohi bt jb usse sachi bolna tha to idiot tub me gir gaya...😡😡
Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

me too surprised 6 days 3 days mein kaise badal gaye.... 😆 🤣 no one noes hw ektas calender works.... 😆
ekta has a unique calender dat was nt for normal ppl lyk us coz v never understand dat...!!!😆😆