Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for sharing...kal sudharshan would be finished I feel..lol he will hang him with the jeep front with ropes n his army will drive n he will remain on the horse..n where the mines r put for him......his horse will not move forward as the horse would know that something is wrong somewhere!
fuzzyface thumbnail
Well I hope Dutta just beheads Sudarshan, he is disposable anyways and his brain was never used, so I guess it wld make sense 😆

Thanks.
deactivated1 thumbnail
I'm just relieved that there's a Dutta-Suds confrontation. I was afraid that they might skip that in the rush.

By the way, Mishal looked so hot in today's episode. I really felt that DSP was back as in back. His performance was mindblowing. The tears in his eyes, the play of conflicted emotions on his face, his movements - he was the embodiment of perfection.
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
suds ki tho lag gai .... where is JAZ she has to write on suds and his super expression for tomorrows epi ... can't wait already hehe😆
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Just Watched the episode .....Dutta looking extra hot there 😳
Suds tu to gaya kal 😆
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the precap 😃
wohoo dutta bhao full form :-)
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pre-cap, Bushy. Loved the way Dutta's sword came on Suds trigger.

Armed with Lord Shiva's sword and the  bhashan of adharm ka nash by Mahadev , I fail to understand how Dutta can go missing 😕. its so contradictory. By logic, Dutta should be in his Tandav form.
mishimano thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the precap soniye😛