Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
ML mein itna sannata kyun hai???
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zooni.blue

the new promo hope arjun is just kidding about moving out of his life

nahhh!! arjun doesn't kid abut all this stuff!! but looking at recent epi's it still gonna be light mooded.. not extra dramatic I guess.. but then, lets see!!
love_kuki thumbnail
pata nahin @zoonie!! sab log busy hai.. with exams & other stuff.. me gonna go soon as well!!
kavyasam thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣  first part mein gauri entry , planning, dhond ki parda faash,  kumud knows arjun is chandigarh native 🤣🤣🤣   kya dhamekadaar action tha sabka ,  all  experts in one part .
love_kuki thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

🤣  first part mein gauri entry , planning, dhond ki parda faash,  kumud knows arjun is chandigarh native 🤣🤣🤣   kya dhamekadaar action tha sabka ,  all  experts in one part .

Y Kavya, it was a really good episode!! I loved it.. lot of things happened today!! was full on dhamakedar!! bas uss ghodi ko chodke.. I can watch anything.. her mere sight irks me!! upar se.. arohi trusting her again.. baby open ur eyes.. jo kaam tum singhus ke liye khule rakhti ho.. woh ghodi ke liye bhi to khule rakho!! I'll kill arohi agar iss bar she would agree onto everything ghodi says!! 😡 but then, I do trust her this time.. mana ki thodi pagli hai but she does have fulto detective brains!!
love_kuki thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

second part  😳🤓❓

Ohhh!! kavya.. kya hoga tujhe?? lagta hai aage ki story dekhke either u fainted with shock ya became super happy & got shocked ku CV's yeh bhi kar sakte hai!! 😆 tabhi yeh confused black expressions de rahi hai!! 😆
kavyasam thumbnail
kuki  I am giving all those  expressions  coz I expected a much better epi today.  what did they show gauri's  expert acting 👎🏼 and a minute of dhondz convo  she  understood the whole plot and  also plotted the next one and arohi  is happy that gauri is going to help her and arjun 👎🏼.    kumud  randomly searches and finds  arjun's birth certificate  and  rudra as usual gives hints in the air  abt arjun's raaz and ends with creating another  nail biting 🤓 phone call?  arjun one sec is angry and wants to go away  arohi wants to stop him but stops at the room door and by the time he comes up to get the key dadi and co are there and suddenly  arjun  finds it  comedy enough to say  to viewers 
 ' it's all a dream" 👎🏼. they did it again  created a serious impact yday and  suddenly made it look like  it was all so easy .   archi  wants to tell her parents and stops ,  so different. 

I am not happy at the way episode was directed and also at the dialouges and also everybody's acting was mediocore  👎🏼.  except mohan kapoor's and karan's.

😆 sry blabbered a lot.
-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kavya...m not happy wid d epi either... :"(
love_kuki thumbnail
Kavya, agree with all ur points.. but I liked the epi bcoz it was much better than yest's epi!! yest's was very disappointing in terms of everything!! but atleast today.. even with all the negativity & faults.. I liked the story moving forward.. we saw a lot of stuff happening.. gauri coming back is a good sign!! also, loved RPS & this phone person raaz!! we'll get to see it tomorrow I guess as to who it was!!

but then again, I agree completely with u on the scene continuity factors.. lot of it seemed rushed at times & illogical!! but still happy abut the story progressing!! I wasn't disappointed although not super happy too!!
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Another dream guys?

I believe to stick of watching it by the end of the week

what kavz - arohi remembered again that gauri her best friend🤣

but i think it is needed even if i dnt want the judai with the cause of the past feud -  it is needed to see arohi talked to gauri for her to realise she is the wrong person - huh - i hope she realised

if the temporary judai (i hope it is temporary and by temporary i mean like u said a weekend ) is because the jealousy track cleared by archi  by the end of march

i hope after that track april covers only the past feud and all the evils exposed

phew

ekta maiya back with kmh in ektaland🤣

ok wrote a take without watching🤣🤣🤣