Mohabbat Lounge[21/3,epi-104]changes made do read. - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by aksh4IF

ditto kuki, word to word.. upar se.. the patkofying talent of CVs.. so true..toh aage sochne ka hi nahi..bas dekho!!
but i super love ur dream.. mujhe bhi woh sapna dekhna hai πŸ˜†
CVs try to incorporate this na.. it wud be so so romantic!!! n if it includes arjuhi who r consenting to this...it wud make us all fly..no needs for airplanes or parachutes..phir tum log patak lo apne MU ke saath!! plzzz!!

aare tu to meri twin partner hai!! so, my dreams come naturally to u 2!! so, aaj jab sone jayegi na dekhna.. u'll have this dream too!! πŸ˜† akhir our brains r wired together!! me too wish.. this dream would be incorporated by CV's!! I promise not to bash CV's at all untill the end of KMH2 agar woh mere sapne ko sach kar denge.. *kuki rolls her eyes & realizes yeh kuch zyada hogaya*.. hmm.. nahinnnnn!! redifining the promise.. pooreeee 1 week tak no CV bashing from me agar yeh sapna haqeeqat mein badal diya CV's ne!! *kuki sighs relief.. thankgod I redifined my promise.. nahinto CV's ko bash na karke I would literally be dead*πŸ˜‰

Yupp.. true!! aage sochne ka nahin.. bas dekhte raho!!
Originally posted by love_kuki

aare tu to meri twin partner hai!! so, my dreams come naturally to u 2!! so, aaj jab sone jayegi na dekhna.. u'll have this dream too!! πŸ˜† akhir our brains r wired together!! me too wish.. this dream would be incorporated by CV's!! I promise not to bash CV's at all untill the end of KMH2 agar woh mere sapne ko sach kar denge.. *kuki rolls her eyes & realizes yeh kuch zyada hogaya*.. hmm.. nahinnnnn!! redifining the promise.. pooreeee 1 week tak no CV bashing from me agar yeh sapna haqeeqat mein badal diya CV's ne!! *kuki sighs relief.. thankgod I redifined my promise.. nahinto CV's ko bash na karke I would literally be dead*πŸ˜‰

Yupp.. true!! aage sochne ka nahin.. bas dekhte raho!!

true.. i hope hte twin connection lives up to its reputation tonite!! n ya.. never..never make a promise to not bash until the end of the season.. ek hafta..thik hai.. chal jaayega..mein jo hun.. tera bashing mein karlungi😈
k guyz!!! bye from me.. wont be here tomorrow..so plz feel free to do our hissa of bashing too if CVs patkofy us..with the continuity n dhondz-MU!! πŸ€— gn ML!!!
Originally posted by aksh4IF

true.. i hope hte twin connection lives up to its reputation tonite!! n ya.. never..never make a promise to not bash until the end of the season.. ek hafta..thik hai.. chal jaayega..mein jo hun.. tera bashing mein karlungi😈

advice strongly taken partner!! won't make such a big promise.. bapre!! mein aur CV bashing na karu aisa kabhi ho sakta hai kya! nahhhh!!
guys!! bye from me too.. won't be here tomorrow.. have to be in the lab all day & then would be busy with studies untill late evening.. so, do mine & aksh's hissa of bashing too.. in case needed after the episode!! I would be there for about an hour in ML during the epi.. but leave right after that!!
Good night & sweet arjuhi dreams from my side!! πŸ€— fingers crossed for tomorrow's epi!!
i liked kmh1 more .. coz there the dream sequences were rarely used !!!!
Originally posted by love_kuki

aww... that would be very cute!! leaving softy here would make arjun remember her every time he sees it.. & would calm his anger down a bit!! 😳 also, arohi needs that kurta to feel his presence with her.. So, we can have 2 of the non-living cupids joining the living cupid gang!! πŸ‘πŸ˜†

that would be great i really do wanna see this happen
AHH haven't come here today 😲 uff haven't even watched the episode after seeing peoples reactions on FB πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

uff the song was a dream? 😲😭 what is this show?? kitani dreams hai? πŸ˜’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

what a waste of holi sequence....

ok anyway i am out from here πŸ˜† have to sleep
Shibz - good you put the note already 😳

new promo ?   to  itna  mana  karne par bhi  they  are separating them?    I read on kmh2 page that she says ILU and he says he cant trust her and she says she will pass the test  and he says it will hard and she has to move out of his house and life.  πŸ˜”. 

in u me tv  they show  them having a tea session she will spill on his shirt , so this promo convo wont happen during the holi  session .  holi  mein shayad  dhondz  ka bhanda  phutega lekin phir  bhi   arjun is mad πŸ˜”.  

I know everyone is against seperation but this  one  was  in the pipeline for quite some time now,   they  want arjuhi to be away while dealing with his parentage track πŸ˜”  

but but but  ek milan to dikha sakte the ,  
hii Kavya di :D

guys edited my place on Page 2, wrote after soo many days, feling very happy, though havnt written anything good as such :))

Everone, great posts :D Loved reading those that i read :))