Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aksh4IF

kuki...cool down!! hehe.. arohi deffo has maarofyed kulhadi this time..on both legs .. tu isko 50 bottles glycerine de..baaki ke 50 mein de dungi!! n deffo i want arjun to send this bhondu straight to the hospital.. even if hez beating him up the way he did jiggy!! MU hi sahi..but maarna zaroor.. bhondu bhool gaya kaise Arjun Singhania ne usko dhamkaya toh yeh kabootar apne parr saare hoodie me chupa ke ghoom raha tha!! isko reminder dena zaruri hai!!

ditto aksh!! this gadha with a hoodie needs another reminder now from arjun the don!! 😈

btw.. noticed something else too during arohi holi dance seq!! at a point after raj-rashi holi thing.. romit comes & hold raj! after that.. in one of the shots.. editors put a shot with simi dancing with romit & sanchit.. while the very nxt moment we see romit holding raj in his godi.. near rashi & dadi!! 😆 I was like godd.. this editors na.. they don't know that we notice every single second or the smallest of the bloopers!! KMH2 end hote hote.. I'll have named it KITANE BLOOPER HAI!! 😆

but I loved one of the lines in today's epi.. very very much!! when arohi was trying to manao arjun to invite her to the party.. she was like iss holi mein to main ghar bhi nahin jaa sakti kyonki woh log mujhe wahan rok lenge!! 👏👏 that was too good of a hint to arjun.. I thought he did get it as well.. just that he's too upset on her to absorb those lines any more!! but loved her saying this.. she doesn't wanna go home now.. she's so happy wtih arjun that she's ready to leave the happiness that being with her family gives her.. which untill she got married with arjun was the sole aim of her life!! 👏👏 loved that!!
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_kuki

ditto aksh!! this gadha with a hoodie needs another reminder now from arjun the don!! 😈
chal, jannat ki gaddi tayyar hai!!
btw.. noticed something else too during arohi holi dance seq!! at a point after raj-rashi holi thing.. romit comes & hold raj! after that.. in one of the shots.. editors put a shot with simi dancing with romit & sanchit.. while the very nxt moment we see romit holding raj in his godi.. near rashi & dadi!! 😆 I was like godd.. this editors na.. they don't know that we notice every single second or the smallest of the bloopers!! KMH2 end hote hote.. I'll have named it KITANE BLOOPER HAI!! 😆
i know..i noticed this one too.. but since they were using holi footage to fill in..i thought slip up hogaya!! but deffo almost every other episode this season can be named Kitani Bloopers Hai, along with Kitani MUs Hai!!
but I loved one of the lines in today's epi.. very very much!! when arohi was trying to manao arjun to invite her to the party.. she was like iss holi mein to main ghar bhi nahin jaa sakti kyonki woh log mujhe wahan rok lenge!! 👏👏 that was too good of a hint to arjun.. I thought he did get it as well.. just that he's too upset on her to absorb those lines any more!! but loved her saying this.. she doesn't wanna go home now.. she's so happy wtih arjun that she's ready to leave the happiness that being with her family gives her.. which untill she got married with arjun was the sole aim of her life!! 👏👏 loved that!! 

@bold love that specially!!
i too wrote abt this in my take.. i wonder if even arjuhi realize where they stand.. ki now arohi doesnt want to go bak to her own house.. n shez actively making efforts NOT to!! n ya, arjun has been seen to absorb things hez not paying attention to.. toh he probably did hear it..n thats why he went light on her after that!!?😕

love_kuki thumbnail

Yupp!! arjun is definitely absorbing all the hints arohi's been giving! he did go a little soft on her after that.. but still u know the dhondu being in his bedroom washed whatever he absorbed today!! so, aab arohi would have to start from scratch again.. give him direct info rather than hints.. kyunki hints kaam nahin karnge after today!!
also, yeah Arohi has neen making efforts not to go back to her house at all!! seems to be working.. lekin I don't thinl it's gonna work anymore.. few more days n we r gonna see the family drama again.. specially, with gauri being involved now!! so, we r nearing the separation we talked abut!! plss plss CV's.. let the arjun parents wala raaz out of the bag before that.. nahin to.. arohi would be at her house & she would be blank abut what really is happening with arjun.. specially with him against her family one more time.. I don't want another huge MU with them pitted against each other!! though I strongly feel this time.. arohi would support arjun even if arjun is furious with her family & she would try her best to bring the real truth out & also, pacify arjun with her love on the other side!!😳
aksh4IF thumbnail

Yupp!! arjun is definitely absorbing all the hints arohi's been giving! he did go a little soft on her after that.. but still u know the dhondu being in his bedroom washed whatever he absorbed today!! so, aab arohi would have to start from scratch again.. give him direct info rather than hints.. kyunki hints kaam nahin karnge after today!!
also, yeah Arohi has neen making efforts not to go back to her house at all!! seems to be working.. lekin I don't thinl it's gonna work anymore.. few more days n we r gonna see the family drama again.. specially, with gauri being involved now!! so, we r nearing the separation we talked abut!! plss plss CV's.. let the arjun parents wala raaz out of the bag before that.. nahin to.. arohi would be at her house & she would be blank abut what really is happening with arjun.. specially with him against her family one more time.. I don't want another huge MU with them pitted against each other!! though I strongly feel this time.. arohi would support arjun even if arjun is furious with her family & she would try her best to bring the real truth out & also, pacify arjun with her love on the other side!!😳

i hope.. this MU ends.. arjuhi unite..finally..then family intervenes..they separate.. maybe the family intervention is abt the RPS-Arjun's past -KSA MU!! n then thru their separation..they wanna get bak together.. n arohi helping arjun..if arjun is anti-ullus then arohi helping without arjun's knowledge..therefore kitani mohabbat hai.. arjun being anti-ullu is not able to be anti-arohi!! n he does his share of shaheed-giri in this judaii trak.. showing his side of kitani mohabbat hai!!.. wud luve that..
aksh4IF thumbnail
o n u know..whenever the judaii trak happens.. i wish something cute happens..like arohi leaving softy with arjun n taking that kurta of his with her!! 😍
love_kuki thumbnail

i hope.. this MU ends.. arjuhi unite..finally..then family intervenes..they separate.. maybe the family intervention is abt the RPS-Arjun's past -KSA MU!! n then thru their separation..they wanna get bak together.. n arohi helping arjun..if arjun is anti-ullus then arohi helping without arjun's knowledge..therefore kitani mohabbat hai.. arjun being anti-ullu is not able to be anti-arohi!! n he does his share of shaheed-giri in this judaii trak.. showing his side of kitani mohabbat hai!!.. wud luve that..

Yupp.. that is what I pleaded to CV's in the above post!! but it is bound to happen.. aab 3 days only left na!! aur.. dhondu-archie truth is bound to come out.. if not right now then on the wedding day.. 3 days later!! so, surely this MU would be ending but.. I'm not sure as to if arjuhi would unite!! can go both ways.. seeing the clouds of darkness surrounding them & the ones those r nearing them really quicky!! I wish it would go the way u want to!! I was dreaming abut it last night.. u know I had dream that on the day of jay-archie wedding the dhondu truth would come out.. Jay would be the sacrifice goat himself & let the lovers unite but with arjun's help meaning uske samjhane par ki.. she would never be happy with u if she loves someone else.. that would make arohi feel a little gulity abut not discussing this matter with arjun!! finally, arjuhi confrontation abut what was going on.. arjun being upset & dantofying arohi for taking him for granted but them will melt with arohi's tears & her confession!! also, now that wedding things r prepared & since jay-archie wedding not happening, I dreamt of arjuhi getting married again in that mandap, this time with both of theirs consent & lovely blissful wedding!! 😳😳 I mean akhir engagement bhi to hui thi na.. instead of Jay-archie!! so, wedding bhi to ho sakti hai na!! how I wish.. this dream would turn to reality!! awwww.. would be superrrrrrrr romantic!!! 🤗
& then CV's can carry on with the new MU on the block.. that is eating away everyone's brain with the future storyline!!

but.. this was just my dream.. don't think this can happen in arjuhi land!! too good to be true!! nahhh.. kuki.. itne zyada sapne mat dekha kar!! *kuki remembers she's up in the sky flying high but has already thought that CV's r ready to patkofy her on the ground without even a parachute.. hmm, so kuki back to reality into arjuhi MU land*.. hmm.. kuch aur sochna padega!!
love_kuki thumbnail

o n u know..whenever the judaii trak happens.. i wish something cute happens..like arohi leaving softy with arjun n taking that kurta of his with her!! 😍

aww... that would be very cute!! leaving softy here would make arjun remember her every time he sees it.. & would calm his anger down a bit!! 😳 also, arohi needs that kurta to feel his presence with her.. So, we can have 2 of the non-living cupids joining the living cupid gang!! 👏😆
aksh4IF thumbnail
ditto kuki, word to word.. upar se.. the patkofying talent of CVs.. so true..toh aage sochne ka hi nahi..bas dekho!!
but i super love ur dream.. mujhe bhi woh sapna dekhna hai 😆
CVs try to incorporate this na.. it wud be so so romantic!!! n if it includes arjuhi who r consenting to this...it wud make us all fly..no needs for airplanes or parachutes..phir tum log patak lo apne MU ke saath!! plzzz!!
love_kuki thumbnail

also, forgot to say in the last post!! I also feel this time even though arjun would be anti-ullu, he won't be able to be anti-arohi!! bcoz now, he knows that she cares a lot for him, his life, his happiness!!
& abut the shaheed-giri from arjun.. that is bound to happen!! poor chap has been doing that all his life & this time around it being for arohi, his love, he would gladly do it proving kitani mohobbat hai!! & so would arohi.. now that she knows the real arjun, his niceness, his sacrifices, his loneliness, his male nirupa roy avatar!! she's bound to be attached to him more than her family.. & would do everything in her power to be by arjun's side even if it means against her family!! I don't see the crying arohi anymore like the one during chiku wedding track who would sar jhukake would agree to her family!! nahhh.. being with arjun gave her the strength to bring the real arohi out who likes to be a free bird taking her own decisions rather than someone taking it for her.. so, this time around she's not gonna let her family influence her thoughts or her love!! she'll rebel for arjun & would try her best to manao him & be with him!!
aksh4IF thumbnail

also, forgot to say in the last post!! I also feel this time even though arjun would be anti-ullu, he won't be able to be anti-arohi!! bcoz now, he knows that she cares a lot for him, his life, his happiness!!
& abut the shaheed-giri from arjun.. that is bound to happen!! poor chap has been doing that all his life & this time around it being for arohi, his love, he would gladly do it proving kitani mohobbat hai!! & so would arohi.. now that she knows the real arjun, his niceness, his sacrifices, his loneliness, his male nirupa roy avatar!! she's bound to be attached to him more than her family.. & would do everything in her power to be by arjun's side even if it means against her family!! I don't see the crying arohi anymore like the one during chiku wedding track who would sar jhukake would agree to her family!! nahhh.. being with arjun gave her the strength to bring the real arohi out who likes to be a free bird taking her own decisions rather than someone taking it for her.. so, this time around she's not gonna let her family influence her thoughts or her love!! she'll rebel for arjun & would try her best to manao him & be with him!!

ditto!!!!
Previous
1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Next