Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pooja-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
If someone dumped creatives wid Dhondz it would hav been  really good....there hav too many dream sequences...now a bit of reality won't go amiss...
Now how Dhondz directly went to Arohi's rom rather than wait in d hall is anyone's guess....
Today Raj was The Hero.....he's d ismartest of them all especially Arjun-Arohi....πŸ€—
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the end broke my heart..  not bashing the actor only the character..STUPID STUPID STUPID D!   tum chup nahi reh sakte! TWO MINUTES IS ALL I ASK..  or at least said archie n no ar....  ughhh!!!

now only archie can save arjohi..  i have given up on dhondz and arohi:(

please save my arjun from another heart break..  i know what baout jay.. well TOUGH! i'd rather him break before marriage then after and repent!         

n by the way.. WHAT WAS DHONDZ DOING THERE?????ITS ARJUN'S PARTY NOT AROHI'S!!!!!!! UUGHHHHHHHHH
channi_star thumbnail
@shibz: luvd ur take!!  😊

ditto shibz!!! very dissapointin!!!
yhh btr take continuity idea frm our forum...
at timez i think the FF and OS written by ppl r much btr den wat cv's r up 2...
yes it cnt b smooth love story coz if that hpnz the shw will end...but it cnt b a complicated love story too...

firstly i felt arjun confessed very early...it was unexpected... (but i luvd it..m happy)

2ndly jay archie n dhondz gettin under my nerves nw...hv 2 get rid of them...

nw if gauri gets 2 knw arohi hv nt yet confessed her love 4 arjun she is definately gonna do sumfin...

i rly hope the holi is a happy holi n nt a sad holi...

haha!! yhh evn i thought arjun was karan 2de aftr the dance sequence!! n arohi was kritz...infact all the kmh characters were out of their characters...luvd the originality!!!

there was karan in arjun durin his convo wid daddi aswell!!

πŸ˜‰

channi_star thumbnail
@pooja: 4get abt hw he gt 2 arjuhi's room!!
think abt hw did he enter the party..
itz arjunz party n obviously arjun wudnt invite him...
n evn arohi cnt coz she wasnt aware of the party!!

🀣
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@shibz....well i think we can say she comes with a lot of baggage 🀣🀣🀣...this is what must be going on in arjun's mind: ''main toh shaadi karke phas gaya yaar''...''karde mushkil jeena, ishq kamina'' 🀣

well guys i can see lot of confusion about the poeple turning up at the singhani house for the party...though it looks like they invited themselves πŸ˜† i think i can clear this confusion...yes me!!! 😳
anyway...arjun and romit have put on this holi bash and romit called up people and invited them...so this would explain simmi and sanchit's presence...jay is arjun's friend so obviously he is going to turn up with his baggage...erm i mean archie, and he probably decided to bring dhondhu along to snap a few kodak moments of him and his soon to be run-away-bride πŸ˜†
did i make sense?? πŸ˜†
Edited by glitter567 - 13 years ago
shibz thumbnail
Chandini...it was Arohi's dream so we shouldnt be shocked if she sees Karanika in place of Arjuhi🀣🀣

@Pooja...Dhondz might have been scared to sit in teh hall...kya pata kab Arjun use goli se uda de!!πŸ˜†

@brainychild... wonder if Romit invited the entire Chandigarh to the party may be...so Dhondz also can be der...πŸ˜†

shibz thumbnail
yup Jannat u made senseπŸ˜†...ditto my thoughtsπŸ˜†
--Pooja-- thumbnail
@ channi_star I think Dhondz gatecrashed.... πŸ˜†

@glitter567  Would really if Dhondz ran away wid his found-after-a-long-search bride....😳

It really is confusing how so many people turned up...btw how would Mikhail explain d presence of Jiggy if he actually turns... 
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Edited a short take on Page 1😳

g2g guys...byeee..gud nite...πŸ€—
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

edited mine on pg2..

Kavya...your post gives me some hopes but what makes u think that tomorrow all will be well?πŸ€” i thought this couldnt get any worse... n "holi ke din sab apni gile shikwe bhul jaate hain" well but bhool jana alag baat hai aur sab kuch clear karna alag... with Dhondu out of his senses & Archi a darpok i wonder if they could help in any case... Whatever has to be done should be done by Arohi only but looking at her dumbness i have no trust on herπŸ˜• She covered up for Dhondz where der was no need to!!!  -  exactly shibz,  that too it was so silly, knowing very well arjun is angry she decided to close the door and say dhondu is in and I wont come out 🀒

& about "bohut zyada hogaya"... oh u interpreted it that way?! i thought something struck Aro like, Dhondz ko bhaang waali snacks kuch zyada khilakar chup karade...πŸ˜† i mean wo behosh ho jaayeπŸ˜†  -  actually  when she had that look I thot she will feed more to him 🀣

Kritika's white dress from KMH1's title track?!! are u dreaming?!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† - it isnt? same silver embroidery at ends, same bangles too πŸ˜† and same sequence work and same length sleeves and it looked more than a year old  🀣 isiliye laga ki wahi hoga..

aur tum kis reunion ki baat kar rahi ho?!!πŸ˜† inki 'union' kab hui hai ki 'reunion' ka wait kar rahi ho?!πŸ˜†  🀣🀣 correct hai

@shibz - Loved your take and ur class for CVs.   good critical analysis.  I hated the part where dhondz is in the room too ,   it was too clliched and added only fuel 🀒.   ur take on dance was good,  he defo luked karan 😳.  
Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago