Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Res....really hope to updaate my take todaay 

hi guuys: Shibz, Kavya Di,Aksh, Kuki ,Anju ,Jannat, Rosh , ari , Pranii & All  πŸ€—

DREAM SEQUENCE πŸ˜• Real Wala Daance Kab Hooga Yaar ??? 

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 13 years ago
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ok guys i am finally ready with my take. though it looks like not many are in mood of take or maybe holi nasha still on. come on guys we are very slow today.i am missing reading your takes.

ok regarding the episode my opinion is that i loved all arjuhi scenes.i dont think i find a fault in any of their scenes.i am sure you guys agree with me on this point because arjuhi add a bit of everything romance ,comedy.jealousy and of course the dance. i loved the dance today because it had an alag kind of masti to it like karan was dancing and not arjun which i enjoyed the most.i must say karan's dancing is improving day by day.and i loved arjun's punjabi tarka the way he talked with dadi was awesome simply loved him.

secondly i loved the arjuhi bedroom scene the arjun was confronting arohi proved he cant go to sleep without arguing with her so how could he let her sleep.so her woke her up and was twisting his talks so he could get an answer from arohi regarding her jealousy reason but she was good at changing the topic. how innocently she was behaving as she does'nt know what arjun is pointing at very cleverly she was changing the topic which  annoyed arjun but kritika acted great i loved her way of getting out arjuns questions.by the way it is every girls plus point which we do very well when we dont want to answer or try to hide something. call it a girls hidden talent.

as of what i hate well no guesses to that question obviously its dhondhu. why did he have turn up that too uninvited.cant the bloke give arjuhi some space.all the time he keeps comming running to arohi like a cry baby.he is spending more time with arohi and hardly any with archana no wonder arjun is jealous.

and i am not even going to bother writing about mikeal & khumud scene because that was a waste of scene to scare us what else can happen i theese 3 days which i dont even to think about.

so thats me done with the take but waiting for others. and i have written in the order i liked the episode not in the order the scenes took place so sorry if i have confused anyone.
Edited by MARYADAFAN - 13 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
res
the minute arohi put colour on  arjun..i knew the dance was a dream..😑..😈
Dhondu...🀬..go to hell!!

and shibz..gud idea...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³

@Chandni, shilpa di, shibz, kavya...great takes guys....i agree wid all that u guys sed...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited
duh....such a disappointing epi today...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...kya kya maine expect kiya tha aur kya dikhaya cv's ne...
First of all..now i don't understand why arohi can't tell arjun the triuth about dhondu being in love with Archi..n that he wants both of them 2 pretend they r a couple...if arohi told arjun dis then life wud b easier...but i guess arohi doesn't want to tell arjun did cuz she wants 2 cause him pain na..?..😑..or maybe cuz she knows that if she tells arjun the truth..den he will tell Jay...so let him tell Jay na...atleast it will save 3 lifes from getting ruined......what r the cv's up too...😭...why do they love the word "Misunderstanding's"...😑😑..and why does arohi need an invitation 2 go to a holi party in her own house?!!.....πŸ˜•i thot she was more smarter than that... n cv's...Arohi was supposed 2 b immature...not dumb....😭 ...n love was supposed 2 make her more mature n still have her innocence intact...duh

Dhondu coming to arohi's room without thinking anything abt what arjun wud think was so annoying...i feel like hitting dhonds in the head so he can get some sense...😑..😑...i really hate this dhondu...n he's got his Archi now..then why can't they just tell everyone and go way...😑..??..πŸ˜•...n when dhonds in bhang drunk state shouts out I love A....n arjun misunderstands again...gets gussa n goes away...πŸ˜’πŸ₯Ί..this is getting too much now..😑...cv's please clear this dhondu thing...n in these 3 days clear all the MU's...n i mean ALL of them..😈...n please let us have a arjuhi maha milan as Aksh puts it....it's time for arjuhi 2 unite...it's time for their love 2 overcome all obsticles n not let any MU's come in their way...u made this show for us..so it's hiugh time u start using some of our gud idea's n put them in the show n make gud use of it...

The dance and song was just great!!...perfect for arjuhi...infact it felt like i was seeinf Karanika dance n have masti...all the characters were playing themselves in that dream dance...😳...KK2 were supercute...n Karan's moves!!....❀️😍
the scene wid Dadi n Raj were gud too...n Karan's punjabi is too gud...πŸ‘
😳⭐️

Im dun wid my short take today...😳
πŸ€—
Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 13 years ago
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res..πŸ˜†.....Donkey 😑
kavyasam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Allwaysindian

HEIGHT OF WATCHING SAPANES :( ITS HIGH TIME TO WAKE CVs  πŸ˜‘😑😑...CVs WAKE UP 😑😑🀒.

Somebody drown that Dhondoo in that tank plzz 😑😑😑 why these CVs bring so many unwanted characters ..we still dont get it .WE ARE ONLY INTRESTED ONLY IN ARJUN AROHI 😍 .
     Loved the begining ..where Arjun was confused of Arohi's feelings πŸ˜†..cute
      That Dondoo ..🀒😑😑 felt so bad about Arjun ..poor Arjun getting all hurt in this Arohi's samajseva .so dont like it 😑
    That Daydream was soo ..cute ..Karan Kritika BEST !! loved their dancing πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘.why it had to be dream😭 
shilpa  

I  know  shilpa   Kitne  Sapne  Hai  ,  lol.   hopefully  kal  all the extras  will be hotofied and  arjuhi  ka  kuch  baat  banegi.  
channi_star thumbnail
yhh itz high time nw!!!
evn the reality in kmh seemz 2 b a dream at times!!

they spoiled the whole holi party mood...

@jannat: m already in ur...front seat... chalo!! if thingz dnt get right in 2mrw epi...sachi cv's hv gn mad...pakka mad...

3 days left 4 jay n archies weddin...
kab bite ge yeh 3 din...

kavyasam thumbnail
@chandni - Nice  take  .

@jannat  -   I am  in  for the hummer ride.   usi tub mein dubo denge chalo donkey ko.

@all -  finally  wrote a part of my ff . next part ko edit  karna hai will update that tmrw.  meanwhile  yeh pado aur apni tippani do.

channi_star thumbnail
@kavya : just read it...itz awesome!! but plzz cn u increase the font size...getz easier 2 read....
shibz thumbnail
edited mine on pg2..

Kavya...your post gives me some hopes but what makes u think that tomorrow all will be well?πŸ€” i thought this couldnt get any worse... n "holi ke din sab apni gile shikwe bhul jaate hain" well but bhool jana alag baat hai aur sab kuch clear karna alag... with Dhondu out of his senses & Archi a darpok i wonder if they could help in any case... Whatever has to be done should be done by Arohi only but looking at her dumbness i have no trust on herπŸ˜• She covered up for Dhondz where der was no need to!!!

& about "bohut zyada hogaya"... oh u interpreted it that way?! i thought something struck Aro like, Dhondz ko bhaang waali snacks kuch zyada khilakar chup karade...πŸ˜† i mean wo behosh ho jaayeπŸ˜†

Kritika's white dress from KMH1's title track?!! are u dreaming?!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
aur tum kis reunion ki baat kar rahi ho?!!πŸ˜† inki 'union' kab hui hai ki 'reunion' ka wait kar rahi ho?!πŸ˜†

@Chandini...soo true...cold start to the week😡 Did not like it at all🀒
your note to CVsπŸ‘πŸΌ

@Shilpa...ditto!!

@Jannat..ha ha...Singhania's ka ghar is like dharam shaala...anybody comes in n enters Arjun's room🀣🀣 poor boy...but all are Arohi's guests only...🀣🀣 ab shaadi kar ke Arohi ko ghar laya hai tho uski saat aane waale sab logon ko jhelna padegaπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@olly...ha ha ha...D for DonkeyπŸ˜† πŸ˜† couldnt get a better nicky for this guyπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Edited by shibz - 13 years ago