Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge[21/3,epi-104]changes made do read.

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Welcome 'Mohabbatians', to show 'Kitani Mohabbat Hai' iss show se by sharing the analysis and constructive critics and comments; however, not to forget few rules to keep the discussion flow nice..(kindly follow the rules)
1. No actor bashing & No derogatory terms to be used.
2. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this show.
3. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
4. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
5. First 2 pages of the lounge can be reserved only for takes, NO conversations.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for Mohabbat lounge"

Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team*

Note:Ppl who give your takes after the third page are requested to PM the topic maker with the link to that page & the direct link to your take will be updated on the first page; so anybody who'd like to read all the takes in 'ML' can check the index below. However, if due to lack of time, u cannot PM, then the link to your take will be updated later when Kavya(Kavyasam) finds your post while going through the pages of the lounge. So feel free to pour out your thoughts about the episode/show whenever you drop in.

Before we start with the analysis & discussions, here are few important links to share..

Mohabbat lounge now has a FB page, so join in & spread the word

Give your feedback & make your requests at 
Kitani Mohabbat Hai official page https://www.facebook.com/#!/kitanimohabbathai2

For the hard work the actors do to entertain us, watching whom on TV is a pleasure to us,
Lets bring them to the top in IF rankings by joining & getting more ppl to join their fan clubs & writing in their fan clubs twice(max allowed) every day.. links below..

Karan Kundra (Arjun) https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2998/karan-kundra/

Kritika Kamra (Arohi) https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2997/kritika-kamra/

To bring Kitani Mohabbat Hai to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here  https://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=580 

And contribute a little time to this forum & help make it active; Comment on the articles, Photos & Videos(in the main gallery) as many times as possible. Also rate the same.  Lets show hume kitani mohabbat hai se kitani mohabbat hai.

For more details on mission bring KMH n KK2 to the top in i-f rankings, have a look at this..Action To Increase Chaska Meter n TRP ..

Edited by shibz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Index to Takes

takes on pg 5 as well..

kavyasam thumbnail
perfect shibz..   πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Despite  arjun's heartbreak  I loved the episode today ,   looked like a climax to this track,  finally dhondu ka  kalyan hoga  aur sath sath  Arjuhi ka bhi.   I wonder who will speak up first tomorrow arohi , D, Archi  or will we see more of arjun's anger ,  either way  I hope it ends this track and befoer the new  family drams starts  arjuhi  reunite and spend some lovey dovey time. 😳

line that gave me hope that all cld be well tmrw  Jay's  'holi ke din to sab apne gile shikve bhool jaate hai '  ,  I hope this happens for arjuhi tmrw. 😳

First part was okay until  arjun came up to their room.  aro needing invitation to go the party in their home πŸ˜• till now she has behaved like it is her kingdom to ab kya hua, as per her nature she shld have done chutti of all organisers and did it herself.    Dhondz coming directly to aro's room πŸ˜•  and sitting there eating snacks  expecting arohi to  listen to him πŸ˜• I mean even before the bhaang hit him he thot she didnot have anything better to do in her home than listen to him πŸ€”.  lagta hai serious  ' attention deprived seeking now at any cost '  syndrome  hai  isko .

Arjun coming up at the same time and arohi telling him she cannot and that too since dhondu is inside    it cant get any worse than this 🀒 and arjun's reaction  hitting the door and leaving πŸ‘πŸ’”πŸ˜­  .   He is still a gentleman  that he left ,   if not he would have broken that door and tapkofied dhondu .    Arohi's  silly decision to cover for dhondu was wrong πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  it was not at all needed ,    arjun was angry on her in the morning even then he came up to take her down so she shld have just come out and told him everything ,  utne chote  bacche  Raj ko akal thi lekin arohi is even chidish than raj may be πŸ˜•.   but  atleast then she realises 'bahut jyada ho gaya' and comes down to be with arjun . πŸ‘πŸΌ.    Kritka was wearing the white one  from kmh1 title track na .  it was beautiful and she looked so pretty 😳. 

Super loved the song and the dance πŸ‘πŸ‘ .  the singer's voice  suited  Karan a lot and also suited arjun singhania's personality. πŸ‘πŸΌ.   Both danced well  .  lekin  all this was a dream πŸ˜”.  there was no color on either of their faces   but ppl arnd them were enjoying.  Dhonds makes his entry again and may be even arohi was happy that he was going to tell that he loves archi but  he fell in the tub 😑 ullu ka patta πŸ₯±.   beh  gayi baat paani mein .   But by the looks on arjuhi's  faces  I think some one is going to blurt out tomorrow  and  end this MU.  or  eat bhang wali snack in their room and have a confrontation  he hee.   kal tak  yahi kaam hai humari guess karo kya hoga.  πŸ˜†. 

kumud  and  micky planning to steal  papers from rudra's study and kumud wants rudra to be out of the house of atleast 2 hrs.  that means  rudra  ghar bahara jata nahi hain kabhi 😲  darpok chor 🀣.    both of them waiting for jiggys entry means scene kal bhi continue hoga.   CVs  aap logo ne decide kiya ki nai ki arjun ki parents kaun hai , until then aise kheenchoge ?

request to CVs - please  dont  separate them now,   its been hell of a time for them both , reunite them now.  baad  mein  villians ko lekar aana.  let them have a happy  life  for a while.  

Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Reserved for my twinny!! Aksh!!

Aksh!! aaj to CV's aur dhondu-Arohi ki band baja na banta hai!! chal tu aur mein dono shuru ho jate hai!! 😈

Following take is written by Aksh!!

πŸ€—"uth gayi? DRAMA-QUEEN!!" πŸ˜†

Arjunnn!! is khotte da mein kya karoon!?! i wud have loved if he had continued his maun vrat.. n acted as though it dint affect him that arohi did all the talli-nautanki in the party!! just sit back n watch arjun.. u being silent itself will bring out all the answers in arohi that u seek!! she cant stand being misunderstood..by u of all ppl, even worse abt her not being in love with u!! πŸ˜ˆ

aaj, arjun ka intensity was the same as the romit-hero the dog scene!! looks like hez not angry with her.πŸ˜•.just irritated with her bachpana!! πŸ˜†am a bit confused by that.. i think am gonna attribute that to the BG here.. it was setting a fun mood until arjun said "tum mujhse pyaar nahi karti!!" again..arohi just about said it, n stopped!! 

loved how arohi tried to hide behind her hangover but arjun saw thru that!!😈 n then raj - cutie pie..bechara, dad ki daant khani padi..par arjun toh haq se daant raha hai..me like! me like!πŸ€—  during arohi's rant about her yearly holi memories, it was funny the way arjun was giving all those wary looks, trying to see exactly how much of those aansun were from a magarmach!! arohi cutely hinting to arjun to throw a party n invite her! me super like!! arjun khisko-fying from there without inviting her..me super duper like!!😈

passing thought..yeh scene agle din ka hai kya..these two dint change!?!?πŸ€”

but ..wait a min.. rewind..yeh arohi ne kya kaha..ki agar woh ghar jaayegi, toh woh isse lautne nahi denge, wahin rok lenge.😲.we knew she has said 'no' to coming home but we dint know ullus were making active effort to get her back!!πŸ˜† chalo someone is listening to our rants here in the ML!! thik hai..so shez fighting her family n sticking around here..πŸ₯³ i wish arjun over hears arohi refusing her family ..atleast on fone!!😍

arohi.. bechari arjun ke pair pad gayi.. toh arjun ne party me aane diya..πŸ˜‰ ab arjun ko convince karne ke liye bohot papad belne padenge..."vaise bhi, 3 din baad toh sab kuch clear ho jaayega na!!" par unn 3 dinon..me arjun tujhe itna tadpaayega!! me cant wait!!πŸ˜†

hehe chachundar #1 n chotte daddu r discussing how pignesh hasnt shown up yet.. inke brilliant plan ki tain tain phus jo hone wali hai!!😈 
finally micky ne ek pate ki baat ki..RPS jis raaz ko chupana chahta ho..aur chupa bhi raha hai toh itne saalon se.. toh koi uss baat ko ek-doh dinon mein kaise jaan sakta hai.πŸ‘.infact..no one other than arjun the Don can get to it!! 😎 that too only if RPS wishes to reveal it!! toh lage raho bevakuf villains ki fauj.. !! πŸ˜†
n there u go.. jo ek min ke liye micky ke dimaag ki batti thodi flicker hui thi..woh bujh gayi..hez asking kumud to steal from RPS!! 🀣 yeh dono hamesha aise hi karte hai..chachundar n chachundar ki mom..when kumud wanted to throw out arohi, she was afraid n called up on her nikamma son.. now micky is asking her!!πŸ‘ see atleast it wud have worked to some extent if he had asked arohi!!πŸ˜‰ khair chaddo!! ab aayega mazaa..who will catch kumud red-handed??😍 RPS!!? nahi..arohi!! apni saas ko mazaa chakane ke chakkar mein will she find out the secret toofan heading arjun's way? or will kumud be caught at all?

next stop: holi hai!! always luv daddi n Raj!!πŸ‘πŸΌ best combo this season.. next top combo.. daddi n sade muh wale Arjun..especially when conversing in panjabi!!πŸ˜† n yeh lo..arjun is not that much pissed of with arohi that he wont atleast listen to daddi!! but wah.. kya logic hai..πŸ˜† "meri bahu nahi hai"!! πŸ‘but nope..daddi not gonna listen..bhijava diya sade muh wale Arjun ko apni satki hui bahu Arohi ko le aane!!πŸ˜†

n arohi's self-talk.. loved her optimism..πŸ‘πŸΌ "acche se invite nahi kiya toh kya hua.. invite toh kiya na!! mein uski jagah hoti toh khudko invite hi nahi karti.. aur important baat yeh hai ki aaj holi hai, aur mein holi wale din arjun ke saath hongi"  Kritz looks very adorable here..πŸ˜‰ panjab di kudi.. vaddi soni lagdi hai ji!! me likes the arohi-kumud chemistry here too!! kumud, seekho apni bahu se..tune usko spiked pakode diye..phir bhi usne happy holi bola..woh bhi smile karke!!😎

why kumud dint grab on to the fact that dhondz came to meet arohi??😲 can rub salt in arjun's MU wale wounds na??..but ofcourse..unko apne sade hue plans se phursat mile toh na!!

thik hai thik hai...joote mat maaro..tum logon ki tarah meinne bhi ekta ke bohot shows dekha hai!!..toh thode ideas aise sade hue bhi honge naa!!🀣

vaise coming bak to mom-in-law..isko chori karne bheja tha na micky ne.. toh what is she doing in arohi's room with snacks!!? Arohi..uLLuwaliya..dikhta nahi hai kya.. why it dint occur to her immediately that it might be a trap 😲..i dun know..but i guess she dint have time to think abt it before the kabootar flew in.. still it has its uses..πŸ˜‰ to give one more useless reason for arjun to be upset with arohi.. n yeh koi aisa vaisa reason thode hi hai.. kabootar#2, ullu#1 ke saath devdas#1 ke bedroom mein bhaang vale pakode khaa kar apne parr maar raha hai!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

dhondz!! k am sorry Saurav..but i dint like ur bhaang-mode rant!! it wasnt buy-able!! it was hilarious..but the expressions cud have been better..i guess am just too used to KK2 giving perfect expressions during their talli-modes!!😳 or maybe bhaang's intensity is not as much deep as arohi's vodka-water πŸ˜†

and now bak to class.. yeh banda kya karta rehta hai... isko agar arohi se baat karni thi, toh phone kar leta..😑aur thik hai, holi pe friends se milna acchi baat hai..par isko kya suji ki arohi se milne uske kamre me tak chala gaya!!😲 aur iss baat pe toh arohi ki bhi class leni hai.. given that arjun thinks she loves dhondz, given that arjun cant stand the sight of dhondz, given that she herself loves arjun n wants to some day confess that to him.. doesn't it occur to her that the last place to be found alone with dhondz is her n arjun's bedroom!!! πŸ˜‘

thik hai, even if he saw u there.. whatever happend to opening the door and telling him that dhondz was high and she was trying to prevent a disastrous party!! arjun is not ignorant to the saas-bahu nok jhok going on in the house..he wudnt have put it past kumud to give arohi spiked snacks either!! and unlike the kabootaron ki fauj, Arjun DOESNT have a pumpkin for a head, thank you very much!! so why not just tell him the truth!!😑 and agar yeh bhi nahi karna tha..toh why dint u just let dhondz yell his head off about loving archi!! 😲yeh kehna zaruri hai ki "mein bahar nahi aa sakti!! mein bahar nahi aa rahi hun, mein andar hi hun iske saath!!"

bechara arjun.. usko tu andar aane deti naa.. toh instead of banging the door he wud have baja-ofyed dhondz head!! πŸ˜ˆ toh jaakar apna saara gussa angry young man banke dikha raha tha..season 1 me cutout laga tha..yahan yeh mahashay khud khade ho gaye!!πŸ‘

bechara raj, dad ki haalat dekhkar samajh gaya ki kya mamla hai! so chala aaya mom#1 ki batti jalane..awesome job by Sami again..β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ while i find all of raj's parts cute.. but isnt it bohot zyada to get a 5yr old to make arohi realize ki 'yeh bohot zyada ho gaya?' how ever much the kid is intello n all.. uski shaitaniyan i can buy.. not him giving so much love advice.πŸ€”.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. jay was there na.. why dint he come n talk to arohi..or even daddi!!😲

but raj aaya aur arohi ke dimaag me phir se tubelight flicker hua.πŸ˜†.. but kya idea aaya??..woh toh mujhe samajh nahi aaya.. bohot zyada kya??πŸ˜• did she feed the rest of teh pakodas to dhondz too so that he can come n make a full on tamasha n scream out that he loves archi??πŸ˜• shaayad kal pata chalega!! ya shaayad mere hi dimaag ki batti gul hai!!😳 but agar tomorrow if they start up from the next day.. CVs r gonna look especially woe-begone!! 😑 unhe phir arjun bachaye!!😈

angry young man standing in a corner!!πŸ˜† arohi coming in and putting rang on him..πŸ˜‰.seriously my laptop ws in danger of being thanku ji today!!🀣 arjun breaking into song n dance!!! toh yeh arohi madam ke colorful reunion ke sapne the.. kitna underestimation hai puttarji.. u din think u wud just go cutely show ur masti and put color on him.. n he wud start singing n dancing!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜² but i liked the rashi-raj bit.. atleast kisi ke sapne me toh rashi darling ke happy moments dikh rahe hain!!πŸ‘ n it also reflected what kind of family arohi imagines herself to be in, in her head!!πŸ‘πŸΌ arohi, hopefully by next holi, tumhara yeh sapna sach hoga!!

the end!! how i wish it were the end of that ridiculous MU.😭.but nope.. dhondz maharaj "i love.. i love.." ki nautani karte karte rangeen pani ki tanki mein gir gaye!! n the MU continues.. i wonder if archi-dhondz will out themseves tomorrow..or will Jay find out.. but nahi.. CVs cant end this problem until the next one starts.πŸ˜‰.n the RPS-outting-Arjun's-past problem hasnt started yet..coz piggy hasnt arrived with the necessary facts!!πŸ˜†

luved KK2 performance!! mein bhi yahan seeti baja rahi thi!! i liked the bits of the real holi footage they showed with the KMH team having fun!! awesome job by everyone..πŸ‘ mere saare fav chars dikh gaye aaj.. arjuhi, raj, daddi n Jay.bas RPS nahi dikhe!!πŸ˜”πŸ˜† n all my fav bash-able chars.πŸ˜‰. the rest of the singus..πŸ˜† thnx ullus..u decided for a no-show on Holi.. Happy Holi guyz!!πŸ€—

p.s. finally rom-san told simi only to be misunderstood!! but as usual tune out hogaya tha.. these days i hear them as though from a distance from a badly tuned radio!! i hope some day they'll completely turn themselves off at the sight of me!!🀣

Edited by love_kuki - 13 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
damn.. thik hai.. i'll come up with soemthing for this πŸ˜³ sorry *kaan pakde* 
k guzy.. KMH me MUs dekh dekh ke..humare twin-connection mein bhi MU ho gaya πŸ˜†

o before i start my craziness.. 
@shibz, awesome idea to index the takes..else we gotta keep combing..ofcourse we dun mind that πŸ˜‰ plus am probably one of the ppl responsible for having the takes so isolated.. πŸ˜³..so for the benefit of our more sane contributors n those silent stalkers..its better we have an index!!πŸ˜†

n now..here we go:😍

dekhna tujhe zaruri nahi, 
ke mein ne aur kuch dekha hi nahi!!
raah bhatakne ka darr nahi,
ke mei ne tere siva kisi se kadam milaya nahi!!
Kya kahun kaise, Kitani Mohabbat Hai!!

tumhe sunne ki chahat nahi, 
ke mere kanon ko aur kisi ki aahat nahi!!
tumse kuch kehne mein kabhi na mudi, 
dil se dil ke taar, jab se hai judi!!

yaad na karu mein tujhe, 
ke main na janun yaadein kya hoti hai!!
saansen meri kabhi thamengi nahi, 
ke tum hamesha mujhe ghere ho!!

duniya ke liye tum lado, par tumhare liye sirf mein
papa ke liye tum maro, par tumhare liye sirf mein
bhai-behno ke liye tum badanam ho lo, par tumhare liye sirf mein
ghar mein sabki dhaal tum bano, par tumhare liye sirf mein

Dil ke liye duniya de dun, Bas itni mohabbat hai
Ek pal ke liye zindagi de dun, Bas itni mohabbat hai

**** guyz, my take for the day is in the post above this.. its posted by kuki, written by me πŸ˜›

*** n note to CVs.. plz let them have a 'maha-milan' before the judaii track so they have something more than memories from MUs to remember each other by!! let them have memories of being in love with each other, which was expressed and exchanged!! plz plz plz!!!
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
channi_star thumbnail
res!!  good change in the lounge..  πŸ‘πŸΌ

welll holi hai!! woohoo!!

i m quite dissapointed with 2dez epi...it was a cold strt 2 the week... πŸ˜•

god cv's y the hell r u aftr dreamz!!! i guess kmh2 season shud b renamed as 'kitni dreams hai' !! damn tired of dreamz...  πŸ˜†

luvd arjuhi in the beginnig of the epi...
arohi was lukin soo cute sleepin with softy...guess she gt a new tiny blanket for softy...πŸ˜†

😑 bhang ke snacks khane the woh bhi arohi ke room me aake...there was the whole singhania house...u wud hv gn 2 sum corner...ufff!!
by the way whu invited u!!
but nywayz i cudnt stop laughin on repeatin wrds dhondz said...

thankgod atleat dhondz n arohi thought of jay n his parents... 😲

luvd karanikaz dance..but i think it was nt put in prop..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† karan ur dance was a lil funny 2de n cutee too!!! seemed lyk u guyz were nt well prepared 4 it...

n  puttin evry1 in the tube was onscreen or offscreen??? seemed lyk they shot their offscreen masti...luvd it...   πŸ˜‰

luvd daddi n arjun's convo...gt punjabi touch!! dnt rem the lines..gonna go watch it again.. 😊

raj, raj, raj my cutie pie!!  😍
ajj papa se daant khayi nah...but ur soo understanding.. u undrstand ur papa vry well!!
luv u 4 that!!  😊

haha!! ajj raj neh apni mummy ko indirectly idea dedi...πŸ˜‰
par woh uss kabootar neh flop kardi... 😑 hw dare u dhondzz..coz of u 1st time my raj's idea gt flop...

guyz i heard mickey talkin 4 the first time!! 😲
i mean normally he doesnt hv lng convos...πŸ˜†

ok nw gettin bak 2 the cv's:

i hope cv's shw the true meaning of holi... that is 'wash away all the negativity'  hopin 4 arjuhi's reunion in holi b4 kumud plays her nasty games!!

n i hope cv's dnt make it melo dramatic by kumud blackmailing arohi...lyk dk did in kmh1...
if this hpnz m surely gonna break into their office...🀒
jannat hummer ready rakhna... lol

guess arjun was wearin the white suit he wore in the photoshoot...n kritz was awesome!! punjabi kudi..  πŸ˜‰
karan apni punjaban ko dekh kar happy shappy hogaya hoga..   ☺️

for the epi...
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

for karanika:

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️......................⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Edited by channi_star - 13 years ago
Allwaysindian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
      HEIGHT OF WATCHING SAPANES :( ITS HIGH TIME TO WAKE CVs  πŸ˜‘😑😑...CVs WAKE UP 😑😑🀒.
     Somebody drown that Dhondoo in that tank plzz 😑😑😑 why these CVs bring so many unwanted characters ..we still dont get it .WE ARE ONLY INTRESTED ONLY IN ARJUN AROHI 😍 .
     Loved the begining ..where Arjun was confused of Arohi's feelings πŸ˜†..cute
      That Dondoo ..🀒😑😑 felt so bad about Arjun ..poor Arjun getting all hurt in this Arohi's samajseva .so dont like it 😑
    That Daydream was soo ..cute ..Karan Kritika BEST !! loved their dancing πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘.why it had to be dream😭 
shilpa  
Edited by Allwaysindian - 13 years ago
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i soo hated it while reading the updates and comments yesterday, but on watching the episode today i found it very very sweet😳

hmm so we r left to see what is Arohi's-"kuchh zyada"

edited-

when i read the update yesterday, i was soo sad and disappointed. U guys r so true, there wasnt any need for new MUs to be added. But then these will be cleared at the same time when Dhondu-Arohi MU will be cleared so i guess its ok😳

Well i have two complains to the CVs, the very same ones that u all have
1. Why do they drag everything? First the wedding drama was too much, then the comedy track was overdose, and now this Dhondu MU track. I really hope  Arjuhi get united asap with this Dhondhs MU ends and any other MU starts. Please CVs.

2. Lack of Continuity- Arjun leaving Arohi like that in a drunken state didnt make sense to me. SO i thought we wud get a sweet scene where Arjun comes to take care of drunken Arohi. But nothing like that happened. Well, i agree everything doesnt happen like we wish but when we dont get a continued scene then it is very disappointing no matter what follows next coz it doesnt match the expected scene which we have built upon since so many hours.

Coming to what i liked in the epi-

I missed the first part, and got to watch only from Dhondu eating snacks scene. Who invited him to the party when Arohi herself wasnt invited is out of my head.πŸ˜• Arjun coming to call Arohi was too cute and the happiness on Arohi's face when he tells that she can come if she wants to❀️. aww she was so sad while telling Arjun that she cant come outside. Loved this whole scene. Kritika di u were too goodπŸ€—.And i love it that though the plan failed, Arohi did try to clear the MU.This was the best thing for me in the epi.

Romit-Sanchit-Simmi scene
- Again dragging here😑 Why dont they end it for once and all?🀒 But really like these guys, so it was nice to watch😳 By the way, more than Romit and Sanchit, it was real fun to watch Mikhail's expressions in the background while they were talking to SimmiπŸ˜†

About the dance, i dont know why it was there. Seemed so unnecessary and out of place and it lacked the fun and energy for Holi dance. But seeing Karan and Kritika dance was, obviously, very sweet, especially Karan.😍

The BG tune throughtout the epi was perfect which made the epi more sweeter for me.πŸ‘πŸΌ

The Holi party isnt over yet so m still hopeful for some sweet, happy moments in tonight's epi.πŸ˜ƒ BUt then we hardly see continuity in the show, so m scared even to hope that Arohi will still try to clear the MU Yet cant go out of habitπŸ˜›, so cant stop expecting.😳
Edited by Pranii - 13 years ago
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
res...though don't have much to say about today's epi πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
sab meri gaddi main baith jao...that dhondhu needs to be taught a lesson
πŸ˜†

i swear the singhania house is an open house...people just turn up whenever they feel like it and that too so freely πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

p.s. shibz fab idea ⭐️

ok me gonna do a fatafat take today...can't be bothered to write a full take coz the epi wasn't worth it for me to put my brain cells to work and churn out a decent take...plus everything has flown outta my mind πŸ˜†  so just gonna write a lot of nonesense, bear with me guys!!! πŸ˜›

epi starts off with a broken hearted and angry arjun and arohi and dhondhu just added fuel to the fire 😑 seriously i wanna give that khotte de puttar such a ghumake that even google won't be able to find him...and arohi *grabs her shoulder and shakes her vigorously* tumko kisne kaha aur jhoot bolo?? tum jaanti ho yeh khotte ki vaijaise tum apni pyaar ko kho sakti ho...then why are you continuing to lie...i know CVs don't know what continuity is but no need to do the job for them 😑 please CV's...misunderstanding ko ek hadh hoti hai!!!!πŸ₯±

*jannat calms down* πŸ˜†

on a serious note there was no need for arohi to lie like that.....with shefali being an exception her choice of friends is just πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ not worth it πŸ₯± especially to lie like that for a selfish friend that with being fully aware of the fact that this could infact result in you losing the person you love!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

loved the dance and song used πŸ‘πŸΌ but at first i thought...what the hell is going on  πŸ˜•  but then it clicked my mind that...yep!! this is definitely a dream πŸ˜†

micky and kumud making a plan 
to churaofy the papers which contains the secret about arjun's past!! *rolls eyes*.....kumud-micky-pignesh= the terrible trio!!!

yeh saala, khotte de puttar...couldn't he finish his sentence at least before falling in the pool??😑
great!! this will provoke arjun even more because he thinks it's arohi

ok so today we saw an addition of another misunderstanding to the pile of misunderstandings (like there isn't enought of those doing the rounds already, another one crops up )

waiting for tomorrow coz it can go either way...
one being being more misunderstandings cropping up and the other  being the 'big bang' where everything is disclosed about archie and dhondhu.
i'm really hoping that it will be the latter option because enough is enough!!!
so lets see what happens tomorrow!!

loved karan and kritz ⭐️
both of them were looking fab...especially kritika today in that white salwar kameez!! ⭐️⭐️

Edited by glitter567 - 13 years ago
shibz thumbnail
res........😈

as expected that was a dreamπŸ˜† kitni dreams hain😳

*Edited*
I am disappointed, when i thought the MUs were diluted, there are new ones created!!πŸ₯±
This is soo not required!! If the CVs cant think of how to carry on the show once Arjuhi unite, then please take ideas from us.. Its Kitani mohabbat hai..we want to see what the duo can do after they are completely drenched in love where there is no place for misunderstandings & not deal with it life long!! & the latest MU in the block, with Arohi & Dhondu in the same room & Arjun getting furious is an age old gisa pita MU!!! I hope this will not spoil the uniqueness of KMH.. Very upset to think about it..😑 

Also we Do not want a new problem coming up from Arjun's past or from Gauri before Arjuhi unite❀️ ...learn before u lose out on viewers!!

I dont get it, Archi is now ready to go with Dhondu, then why the hell is Arohi still hiding it from Arjun & Jay?!! Would they force Archi to marry Jay?!!πŸ˜• kan patti pe bandhook rakke?!!😳

Hope there is a valid reason for why Archi denied Dhondz' love n agreed to marry Jay... ya ye bhi Arjun knew Raj's secret(par kab se? n why he never bothered to tell anybody in the family?!) ki tarah half baked hai?!!

& YES!! I want the MUs to be cleared before the 6 days or 3 days, whatever is the time limit to Dhondu's 'mission'-take Archi away..
why should Arjuhi's confession be based on whether Dhondu is successful in his mission or no?!!

I missed a few seconds of the show today...was there continuity?! CVs, Directors, editors..please take care of continuity...πŸ€” "Kitani.....2" may be the only show that has a huge problem with continuity!!

I absolutely absolutely loved Raj today...⭐️ of the epi for me...baaki sab ne disappoint kar diya😑 how i wish Raj dint listen to Arjun n just sprayed colors on him😈 but loved the way Arjun yelled at RajπŸ˜† ..liked dadi's scene as well..

In the last episode when Kumud asks Jiggy to find out about Arjun's past, i was like how the hell will he find out, the secret which only RPS knows?!! until he makes RPS speak out the truthπŸ€ͺ  seems like they realized it today... So the ullus of Singhania house planning to steal some papers!!πŸ˜• πŸ˜• Arjun's life history clue on some papers?!! soo filmy...!!πŸ˜›

Ha ha...when the dance began, kya thumke the Arjun ke!!πŸ˜† Glad that the entire sequence turned out to be a dream otherwise by the end of the sequence Arjun had completely turned into KaranπŸ˜† πŸ˜† Looking at him throwing ppl into the tub, i thought editor ne fir gadbad kar diyaπŸ˜† πŸ˜† offscreen shots ko KMH mein add kar diyaπŸ˜† πŸ˜† Thank Goodness bhaang peeke bhi ppl were in their senses..

Liked the dance sequence & the songs chosen...
Arohi looked pretty & Arjun handsome as ever😳