Devil's Den- The Sherni is back..... - Page 56

Posted: 13 years ago
GCMs will surely not leave the CVs with this judaai seems leap.........
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
@Ash........ Bye...๐Ÿค—

Where is JO still writing UT update and her Geet take kya?
Lo he himself said.....Leap is guaranteed then....Geet lives incognito in for a while..Some new character will give her shelter ......from Kati Patang song

FIGHTING = ROMANCE'
SEPARATIONS = REALIZATION
TOGETHERNESS = LOVE
Edited by kadydeep - 13 years ago

Here is my take for today ...

Today's Episode was good if I ignore the NASA-Torture๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Highlight of the episode was Geet's fitting straight reply to Dev without any melodramatic and filmy dialgoue๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...

Today Geet has proved that she is no Ichha or Prerna of TV who will either keep sulking/crying or keep her mouth shut and prove her weakness in front of her culprit...Instead she knows how to reply back to her culprit without giving over the top reaction or any unwanted bhashan but a simple straightforward message to her culprit to stay away from her personal life๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ...

So moral of the story is lets not jump to conclusions based on spoiler pics or misleading articles๐Ÿ˜ŠPrecap might give us the impression of Geet telling Dev that I hv forgiven u (if we can do a bit of lip reading๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†)...but her face expression clearly says that dude I might hv forgiven u but not forgotten anything....so get lost from our life๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Mayb thats the condition Geet will put in front of Dev that if u really want my forgiveness,then go out of my and MSK's life forever and mayb Dev will agree to this condition๐Ÿ˜Š...But MSK will only hear half part where Geet will say "I hv forgiven u" but he will not hear the other half part of her condition and thats where we might see the misunderstanding happening๐Ÿค”

Now I get the holi precap that was shown last saturday and might come tomorrow after this whole Dev-Geet confrontation scene ๐Ÿ˜Ž

In that Saturday ka precap which is yet to come Geet says that  "Today I m smiling because of Dev's mahaan kaam"๐Ÿ˜ƒ.,.So  Here the mahaan-kaam might b equal to Dev going out of their lives forever(if my above prediction is true) but MSK might feel that Dev's mahaan-kaam is equal to bringing smile in Geet's face which he failed to do because like I said MSK overhears only half of the dialogue spoke by Geet to Dev...

I guess Geet will just cut off all the ties of her past and will detach herself from all the pains that she has got because of Dev in this very Dev-Geet confrontation scene by forgiving Dev and telling him to go out of their lives because she can never forget what he did....reason why  during Holi she is smiling and she is trying to tell Maan that "Because of Dev,I m smiling because finally I realised that my past makes no more difference to me..I m all yours"๐Ÿ˜ณ...but MSK din't listen to full sentence of Geet and walks off thinking she is praising Dev again because today as per precap we saw MSK doesn't listen what exactly Geet is telling Dev...so on holi day too he doesn't listen to the full sentence spoken by Geet

MU happens again because of lack of communication....last time Maaneet separated because Geet hears the wrong words spoken by MSK to Dadi regarding Dev.....this time again MU happens because  its MSK who hears the wrong words spoken by Geet to Dev....both times Dev is the cause of MU and separation.....Dev is not at fault on both occasions but he is like a black spot in Maaneet's life because of whom Maaneet r not able to take their relationship to the next level๐Ÿ˜Š...how they go from here is the question to which only CVs hv the answer.....but mayb this time they both will realise what really is lacking in their relatinoship once they both separate because under such circumstances when both r at loss of words and dunno how to communicate to each other  and r going through such complex emotions,mayb a bit of distance not only makes your relationship stronger  but also make one realise the importance of each other in their lives๐Ÿ˜ณ

I loved what Geet said to Dev today that "We might b going through tough times right now...but we don't need a third person to solve Maan and Geet ka issues...Maan-Geet together are enough for each other to solve their own issues...so u better stay out of this"....WOWWWW๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ ...I remember when Dev came to advice MSK that he is not doing the right thing by shifting the nursery, MSK gave similar dialogue to Dev by telling him that "Geet is my wife..she has the right to b angry with me..and its between us how we both sort it out..we don't need a third person between us to tell me whats right and what's not"๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...Now if we compare both these dialogues of MSK and Geet we will see that both hv similar thoughts in their relationship...but the problem is both r unaware and unable to share the same with each other...So thats the basic problem in their relatinoship...they don't need a third person to solve their problem but they do need to find a way of how to communicate with each other๐Ÿ˜Š....What Geet told Dev today or what MSK told Dev in the earlier episode,same they could hv told each other ...right ?๐Ÿ˜ณ...Sometimes in a relationship when  your love for your partner goes to the limits beyond obsession and possessiveness , then u feel scared to share your emotions with your partner fearing that he/she might get hurt and in this process u end up creating a vaccuum in your relationship which eventually results in separation or break-up whenver a certain tragedy strikes .....Here the same vaccuum in Maaneet's relationship is created because they both love each other to extreme limits and always fear of hurting each other and in this process they never really share their pain or emotions with each other....and so when finally tragedy hv stuck in their lives with this MC,they r unable to share it in words with each other....What is the solution then ??Mayb physical separation might  just fill in the mental vaccuum that has been created in their relatinoship and they might just learn the importance of communicating with each other not only in times of happiness but also in times of crisis๐Ÿ˜ณ....

Was Dev-Dadi wrong today in trying to get Maaneet together in their farmhouse for a romantic date ?๐Ÿค”..I guess no...they hv been noticing for last few days that Maan-Geet themselves r not ready to share their pain with each other or sort out their issues and when outsiders come to know the weakness in your relationship...either they try to take advantage of it or they try to play the peacemaker and get some credit out of it๐Ÿ˜‰..Dadi-Dev r doing the same thing here๐Ÿ˜Š....

Coming to NASA Track....Now its Arjun's turn to get jealous seeing Annie-Sangram together๐Ÿ˜•...its moving in circles ....Sometimes Arjun getting jealous and sometimes Annie getting jealous...but no real progress๐Ÿ˜•...Its high time the whole track gets a closure and more focus is given on Maaneet track once the Actors r back from their vacation๐Ÿ˜Š...

About the upcoming separation track,I hope this new journey of Maan-Geet brings in the passion,romance,excitement ,thrill and freshness in the show๐Ÿ˜ณ...It should really take Maaneet relationship to next level๐Ÿ˜ณ....I dunno how CVs will do it..bas make sure that the real essense of Maaneet is not lost and this small separation only brings them closer than before where they r able to understand each other in a more better way๐Ÿ˜Š

My Episode Rating:8.5/10..My rating is strictly based on Dev-Geet confrontation scene and Geet's wonderful reply to Dev showing her strength of character ,and Ignoring all the other non-existent NASA-Torture parts๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ

As always Jyoti, lovely take! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
About LVRaaz ka spoilers...well

I don't mind few months ka leap if it can give a new dimention to Maaneet ka story because it has come to a standstill ...it was not progressing...even after marriage all they did was either bickering like kids or trying to hide things from each other...and then MC ka shock plus Dev ka presense further ruined their relationship bec of lack of communication....under such circumstances couples do separate in real life...but if they r destined to b together then mayb this separation will result in bringing them closer than before and they might also able to understand each other in a better way because only when u distance yourself from the person u love the most,u understand his/her worth๐Ÿ˜ณ...this could hv been exploited in IP track but they failed to do so...so here is a chance again for them to mayb establish the character further..mayb show Geet completing her education or as a strong working woman without any support of a man and mayb MSK realising that Geet does not always need a MaanGod in her life but he does need to respect her as a woman and understand her emotions well....Till now their love story was always overshaodwed with past issues,..now mayb finally they will b free of all those past strings and might b able to move forward in lfie without any past strings attached๐Ÿค”...

CON/SR  right now doesn't make sense..let them build upto it..they hv a plan in mind ..let them execute it๐Ÿ˜ณ
I don't want to talk to anyone๐Ÿ˜› frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
Well said Jyoti, if its executed well, I think everyone will be happy!   SR/CON...its ok...I'v love to see a mature couple then the bickering one! 

Let's see what they have in store for us...Sam aunty coming, I just hope not!
From a story standpoint, a separation makes perfect logical sense. Whenever a person undergoes great personal tragedy, the best way to take those baby steps forward is to be distracted. Now, if Geet and Maan were under the same roof, it would represent a status quo that makes it easy for Geet to stay in grief mode. But, if they separate, it takes Geet out of the familiar environment. It would force her to confront her loss and also give her space to actually miss Maan's presence. Absence will make the heart grow fonder leading to a more logical passionate reunion and groW*H in their relationship.

I hope Geet leaves KM and returns to Hoshirpur. Maan follows but realizes that he needs to let Geet work through her emotions without jumping in. For her part, Geet should find that the land that was given to Dev during the fake marriage has been restored to her name. I hope she then decides to do something with it...maybe open a school or a home for orphans. She could be shown returning to Delhi to seek donations.

For those against a separation, here is a scene for you.

Arre aankh se boond gira koi

Chingari ka tukda jala koi

Umeed ko aag laga zara

Sehra ki pyaas bujha zara.

The steady noise of the falling rain woke Geet from the reverie she had been in for a while. Unconsciously, Geet stepped out in to the quiet corridor to take in the cool evening air as memories of another day flooded her being.

Was it only a few months ago that Maan had faced the angry villagers in this very same spot as he attempted to save Rasika Rathod from their wrath? So much had changed since then. It had rained that evening too just as it had when she had dragged a reluctant Maan to the Dhabha. Water had a curious way of bringing them together. But today, the few hundred miles between Delhi and Hoshiarpur that separated them felt like the proverbial seven oceans.

"Snap out of it Geet", she told herself as a faint growl served as a reminder that she had eaten nothing all day. Gathering her bag Geet hurriedly left the inn hoping some store would still be open.

As she turned the corner in to the main square, a gentle tug on her dupatta held her back. "Maanโ€ฆaap bhiโ€ฆ" she started to blurt in gentle annoyance before stopping herself. Why would Maan be here in Hoshiarpur. The anger in his eyes when she left their home two days ago was not likely to have dissolved so soon.

Turning around sadly, Geet disentangled her dupatta from the bumper of a parked jeep before crossing the square to the lone store still open selling groceries.

๐Ÿ˜›
๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago