Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

All bash Dev ka character (not actor me is liking him) as much as you can to vent out all the frustartion........

Bye all......... Good Night.... Sweet Dream.......🤗 light is about to go so me is leaving............

P.S........ if Anvi do character analysis today....... then someone please post it at first page.......... And Anu if you come here...... then i wana say that your imagination is possible to exectue only if creatives wakeup from their sleep..............
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think Geet will forgive Dev but will ask him to get lost from her life.. MSK will overhear half the conversation and leave...
Wonder what happens to the holi waala pics.. Is that yet to come?
Will she play holi with Dev??

Sorry but I dont like Dev Geet.. I dont like SS and DD together no chemistry..
I want Maneet and Maneet alone.. Poor Maan.. Dev keep away from them😊
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Zee, Ive been saying all along, as humans we draw conclusions...stirring the pot na!  Its only human nature!

Here I've said, keep faith in CV's they will not go the other route!

All this hype is just for a week! 

Thand deemaag se soch!😳
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
1. I felt Geet's answer could have been much stronger to Dev🤔......what she told Dev was on a softer note.........but she did clear her point clear n straight to dev😊

2. i really would like to tell one thing here........being a loyal viewer of Geet........Maan Geet love, romance, passion n freshness is what made me hook to the show..........
now i don't know hy CV's selected this dum MU track, why they have DRASTICALLY gone down in romance?

being a normal viewer....i'll only see what is shown......from past 4 epi's we have not even seen maaneet together.......n in that one sean after orphanage vist of geet...where she n MSK are in same frame they did not even look at each other properly ....i just wondered that time......is this the same MAANEET jodi which we fell in love with🤔

3. Finally i wish the MU does not stay for long......i felt it has just started sprouting today.....soooooo....🤔....even after GC DD come back from vacation it'll stay is it?sayyyyyyyyyyyyy......

Jo hona hai whoo hona hi
phir kis bath ka rona hai....

kis bath kaaaaaaa........ rona......... hai
😊
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@zee.........phone number toh hamare paas bhi hai..kabhi kabar..ek do sms hume bhi bhej dia karo.....kasam CON ki😆😆

the dev geet scene was superb......two very good actors enacted their roles to perfection......and geet's reply was like a slap .............fatak fatak fatak
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think precap will come as a holi epiosode and thats when the confrontation will happen.. with a bhaang drunk MSK😊
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think today SS stole away the show.👏 I was wanting to see more of him 😆 His expressions were fab and for a moment, I could actually feel for Dev.  But I guess writers are in no mood of making him grey.. after all that he said that he has lost the right on Geet even after his death and next gen, I doubt if we see him in psycho shade. 😕
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Smits....Sunn...ZEE.....Shreya : hugzzzzzzzzzzzzz
loveableangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Maan needs to understand that trust is a fundermental part of a relationship, however dont hate me guys but i dont think maan suspecting geet is such a bad thing, he is human, already with a girl who was pregnant by none other than his brother but to have it flaunted in your face, even the purest of souls can be doubtfull of those that they love.

Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why could MSK not be present throughout the whole confrontation between Geet and Dev. What Geet said to Dev today is exactly what MSK needed to hear to get rid of the pain and anger Dev's presence near Geet is causing to him.