Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Mishthi....... We seem to be missing each other last couple times U were here.....😆.... Do u plan to go back to watching Geet in the near future or not?
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Geets.........🤗 why you are upset........ your formula...... that pain and MU in serial brings love and romance gave hope to me...... and now you are upset yourself......... and may your work load gets light soon.......

@ swan......... Hi.........🤗....... me just came here and saw vada vada article............🤓 dont know about other hapeenings.........
lemongrass thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey arwenish..🤗  all the promises and wows made are put to test by circumstances,as in case of maan and geet..though they are trying their best.they are falling short and making mistakes..but thats natural as humans abody would make mistakes...so its for them to help each other..communicate and resolve issues together..and at the end of the day see that their promises to each other are fulfilled and intact😊😆
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Arwenish....🤗.....how are you feeling today.....hope there weren't any after shocks post the earthquake....😊
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh its not chugal khor aunty news, I could care less about that big mouth yaar!  🤣
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Where was earthquake...Im lost  now
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ lemongrass........ yes they should commnicate and remember their love promises and vows...........

@ setfree......... go check kadydeep post on page 148 you will get your answer........

@ swan.........🤗 thankfuly no after shocks....... but had very disturbed sleep...... whole night i felt as if my bed is jolting.......this always happens with me after earthquakes.........😔 but fine now.......
lemongrass thumbnail
@49erFan- hello😊 earthquake was in kashmir valley including arwenish's hometown..
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
star player videos are uploaded on IF now....😃
lemongrass thumbnail
@setfree🤗there are loads of women like geet...in this very era..brave gutsy ladies fighting for themselves.fighting for justice👏.so geet is for real...and maan.seems like an improbable dream..😳but there must/should  be atleast a few maans around..😍.atleast for  the geets in the real world😛😆
😆