Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Boe... today me off...
feeling lazzy... (yes nothing new😑).....
how come daaku is around...
is she trying to find her talwaar....
lemongrass welcome to the den....saw you yesterday... but was lazzy to reply😳......

All hugz.....
what's the topic.....
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

priti

i am sure they have developed a lot of patience because they ahve stuck to the non-existent characters even though they have not worked. and maybe this time if they have planned it properly, it will work.

It all depends on screenplay and dialogue. if it is witty and pacy, it will work. 

bye praju πŸ€£
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 13 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Priti......i agree with you.....i hope it doesn't become like IP track. That was one of the most ill conceived & poorly executed tracks.....hope they have thought this one true.........And this time they shouldn't show the same both trying to outdo each other & MSK insulting her at every opportunity. It will look inappropriate & crass at this stage of their relationship....πŸ€”
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shali

how come daaku is around...
is she trying to find her talwaar....

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

She is looking for you πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Will never let you go for calling Vicky a horse πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Daaku, I know the IP track had a lot of potential. But they had to make Maan buy the company to ensure Maan and Geet are together. And if they weren't, the track would have ended even before it started. That is the concern here too. If Maan does not go after Geet, then how can they be together. And if they are not, will the audience accept it. I will, I don't mind them in different places and missing each other. But will the TRP contributing audience accept it? πŸ€”

Anyways, I will be here to ROFL which ever way.

@ anuja

i agree. That will be really sad if this whole thing is conceived to show her her place and put him on  a pedestal. I really hope not.πŸ˜•

Daaku

all those RED posts are actually Geet's mothers in law and those are issues that all mothers deal with when they have to share their sons with the wife, the wife immediately becomes selfish.

🀣

edit

should i edit
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 13 years ago
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Daaku...

A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
And no one can talk to a horse of course
That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Mister Vicky.

running very fast......
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rhyming Pine: If they are going the same way again, may be they have something planned and won't repeat the earlier mistakes.

The problem MSK and Geet not in the same frame for more than couple of days.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No. This time around he will understand his fault but his huge ego will not let him go and apologize to her. He will also remember that she always wanted to be independent, so he will remain in the background and take care of her without her knowing his presence. When she finally realizes it, all the hard work will get undone in one episode where she will again run to him thanking him for everything he did for her. And then, I will borrow daaku's talwar.  πŸ€£

Ok. Now me going to finish my chores πŸ˜”. Catch u all in a couple of hours.