Posted: 13 years ago

alright girls.........see you all later 🤗🤗
@LG
Twaeez Geet wala gayab hogaya
anu..

1 is just a rumour..totally untrue
2 SS was shown only coz GC wasnt around..he wldnt get a chance otherwise..
3GURTI/maaneet seg would cm bak by next week for sure😳
4who's anda??🤔
5MU will be sad but will lead to awesome maaneet soon😍 and she wont enter the show..so chill😊

bye sun🤗
this virtual world is really funny place......... people create storm in tea cup........ and behave as if this is end of the world........ nothing lies beyond........ they forget their principles and upbringing and humilate others as if they are their servants or porperty...... this is amusing.........

Yup Sun....... Geet will look radiant in sari...........

reading between lines....... when Maan and Geet will hurt eachother how painful that gonna be.......🥺....... will Dadi play any role in calming them and kicking Demon Dev's butt out of KM......... and will his sainthood repentatnt mod ll get back greyness and inhumanity..........
exactly preet..i hope NE and co goes gayab the same way😊
  @arwenish.....fans are extreme...if you rub them on hte wrong side...they will destroy you if they can make you..unfortunately the truth of this entertainment world ................
@arwenish-its just the way fans are...they love their show and actors to death and if either of them rubs them the wrong way..its tsunami time.😆..like geet fb page and MF😆
yup Sun........ treating crowd is always tricky........ it has bandwagon effect......... if you will make your personal life public property than these things somehow become difficult to manage...... people make and destroy stars this is true enough...........

Bye All..................🤗 me going ................
I remember joining geet FB last may.there were hardly 1000 fans then...i used to post kind of regularly too..and later on..i thought the best would be to stay away😆

bye arwenish🤗
Edited by lemongrass - 13 years ago