Devil's Den- The Sherni is back..... - Page 73

Posted: 13 years ago

anu

i think once more he will in anger attack her pride. that is the only thing which will make her leave. aisho aaram and what everybody in the MF says, you married me only for the baby na type of dialogue for which we will give him hazaar jootas........
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Muniza:The song which Vinu posted suggests that MSK is going to hallucinate about Dev-Geet....film is hum tumhare hai sanam,....Madhuri=Geet..... Dev=Salman .... Maan = SRK....Aishwarya=Meera mayb🤔😉😆

Jyoti don't the take song the way it presented, think and find hidden message....

I am going to sleep, will talk tomorrow.....

Muniza
Hellooooooooooo All
kya discussion ho rahi hai Songs and more Songs kyun bhai ?

thanks gals..............hum tumhare hai sanam we can understand coz of de factor......kati patang.........holi song...will they follow the story from that movie kya now????

@praju...i agree kitne acche movies hai usko copy karo na
Where is the Kati Patang waala song....I'm really a cube cuboid and any other 3-dimensional geometrical shape.....😕😆

@Saj....I missed your discussion....Will go and check it later....but basically the gist of it is that Dev is the new Kekta type Bahu....🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hi Preet and Praju.....🤗

Good Night Muniza....🤗
Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago

usha,kavi gals i loved ur take on the show ...just read now in that sticky thread and lvraaz post..........

Helloooo 🤗

What's up? Some tukkas being solved? 😆

ok i think firs thtey will show holi as in kati patang holi song then the MU will surface cooz of maan's MU.......the songs from hum tumhare hai sanam......and then geet leaves....as per do labzon ki hai dil ki kahani...hhhmmmm
Current track is HTHS and after that Geet will leave and the next track will be Kati Patang with fresh characters and location. 🤣

@Kavi The CVs are weak in Geometry. they know only one shape circle. So they keep going in circles😃
Edited by winona - 13 years ago