Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den- The Sherni is back..... - Page 71

Posted: 13 years ago
Two songs from Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam.  A double hint at the separation track on account of the third wheel -- Dev? Or was that just a coincidence?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And I didn't watch the video either....Just heard the first few lines.....😆

Thanks Usha and Jyo for the clarification.......
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: sun29

i want MSK to dance like SRK did in that song haan.........🤣🤣...dev and geet in my raj kapoor nargis pose finally ........🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I think CVs will finallyfulfill your wish🤣🤣🤣

I remember the confrontation scene in hum tumhare hai sanam movie between Madhuri and SRK ka character after which Madhuri leaves home...there SRK din't doubt on Madz ka character but he was like why she keeps giving all time to her best friend as if her hubby is non-existent for her....and then he keeps on taunting her saying how she could never b a good wife..blabla...

So mayb something similar will come here as well😕
lemongrass thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh.i get the msg from the song😊the subtitles for the song is quite hilarious😆
what if they were to show smthing like this instead of maan's dream???🤣

@kavita-my name is anupama😊

panchjun5 thumbnail
@Saj....You and your sapnas......🤣🤣🤣🤣

Basically separation around the corner.....chalo yeh bhi dekh lete hain.....😊
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Anu:I agree that MSK hv always showered selfess love on Geet but somewhere MSK always wants things to go his way and when that doesn't happen either he goes into a shell or goes through his usual outburst..he needs to change this attitude of his and try to grasp other's viewpoints as well or at least hear them out before jumping to conclusions....About Geet,well right now I dunno what will make her to leave the house ,mayb once we see the episode we can judge whether she is right or wrong🤔
panchjun5 thumbnail
@Anupama....As there is already an Anu here I'll call you LG....OK....😊???

IF Maan's haalat is like SRK in this song than GCMs will break every bone in CVs body ........haaan......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@jyo.....but in the movie SRK too a certain extent was true...salman toook a lot ofspace in hteir life even after they married...agreed he was her childhood buddy but she needed that wake up call that she has a hubby who is possessive.....but ashwariya ka speech was another wake up call for SRK tooo.........MSK too needs this wake up speech which i think dev is going to finally give him

one good thing abt this track i hope is geet starts wearing something new now.......though i would love her in sarees....
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
MSK hallucinating itself will butcher his character. He can be angry on Geet for forgiving Dev but never doubt her. MSK is a large-hearted man afterall. One shak and its like how Lord Ram asked Sita to leave for Vanvaas. All those who are singing praises for Maan's character will throw rotten tamatars on him.. just like they did to Geet last week. 

And SRK in that film was a psycho!  😳😳
panchjun5 thumbnail
@Saj...You think Dev is gonna give the speech to MSK??