Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
If leap happens for months or so, they need to justify MSK's stalking instincts. He cant stay away from Geet for such a long time. 

And again, its like he has not learnt from his previous mistake. After Tumse Hi confrontation, MSK had confided in and said that he should have taken care of Geet and her happiness as promised by him which he failed to fulfill.. had failed miserably and hence she did not deserve him. 

This time Maneet are going thru equally rough phase.. and if he leaves her when she needs him emotionally, its like he's repeating the same mistake. 

Edited by shreya- - 13 years ago
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

but before she fades away

NE needs to be asked

1. how did she buy the shares

2. why are romeo and manisha working for her

3. and W*H is she doing working without going to give her exams. 

If she is less than 18, she is a minor and 

if she is more than 18, imagine 12th class fail behen of Maan
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello girls 🤗
I see Maan and Geet both singing this........

Hum bewafa hargiz na the
Par hum wafa kar naa sake
Humko mili uski sazaa
Hum jo khata kar naa sake
Hum bewafa hargiz na the

Kitni akeli thi woh rahen hum jinpe
Ab tak akele chalte rahen
Tujhse bichhad ke bhi o bekhabar
Tere hi gham mein jalte rahen
Tune kiya jo shiwa
Hum woh gila kar naa sake
Hum bewafa hargiz na the

Tumne jo dekha suna sach tha magar
Itna tha sach yeh kisko pataa
Jaane tumhe maine koi dhokha diya
Jaane tumhe koi dhokha hua
Is pyaar mein sach jhooth kaa
Tum faisla kar naa sake
Hum bewafa hargiz na the
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Usha - Exactly, she will start her new life, but they both will be always meant to eachother only...

If anyone here followed the show KYPH..There were time, When Kripa left Angad after her daughter born, and started her new life by became a baby sitter in Nishant (Hiten Tejwani) home, she became part of their family, but she never forgot Angad, and marry anyone else..She was always bind to Angad...Here MaanEet story somehow be like that..I am not saying same, but the relation would be like that...They always will mean to eachother...Their love is always for eachother, no one will take place of them in eachother life.....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
Binge thumbnail
Usha- 😆 😆 NE is non-existent, remember? 😆 Its like she only sees her family when someone is in hospital or like that. Noone bothers about her and she's in her own world. Yesterday her expressions when Arjun was caressing her finger was so consistent. 😆

Anupama- Hey hun🤗
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Muniza

Dear.....Seee

All i understood from what i read was

1. This is not gona be a VERY BIG MU..But this is needed to bring the love story of MAaneet on track

2. They are well aware that Maaneet are USP of the channel and show.......so whatever happens will bring them more close.....

3. Something in terms of Behene de sequence might come up as a surprise...but how, when not sure.........

4. Maaneet's love story will take a beautiful shape from April onwards....with new, neat interesting characters shaping up

😃..muniza Jaan...did i miss anything🤔
-pixie- thumbnail
I finally updated my take on page 1....this has to be some sort of record- latest any opener has managed to post their take😆...sorry peeps..However, I would love to read your comments as my opininions are a little different from the majority !

Today's episode touched upon many of the show's underlying themes after a long time…

A young woman's quest to rebuild her life after going through the worst betrayal possible

• I think we have all been wondering why Geet is welcoming Dev back into her life. Or, rather accepting his interference in her life, her relationship with Maan without a single protest. Today's episode laid rest to all the speculation regarding this whole Dev-Geet-Maan mnage a trois. In no uncertain terms, she told Dev that he had absolutely no right to interfere between Maan and Geet and that they do NOT "need" him- no matter what his intentions. I absolutely loved they way she put him in his place- This was the Geet that we knew- the one who never shied away from saying what needed to be said or meeting a challenge head on!
  • Ever since the loss of their baby, Maan and Geet have been drifting apart slowly and steadily. This time it is not just miscommunication but a complete breakdown of all communication channels between them. Communication has never been their strong forte and this silence is going to prove detrimental to their relationship. Today for the first time we got a glimpse of what has been going on in Geet's mind besides dealing with her grief. She is not upset/angry at Maan- and clearly has been missing his strength and support. I hope she can rectify matters before its too late.

Forgiveness and redemption for a criminal

• I have mixed feeling on the forgiveness and redemption track for Dev. I was just wondering in real life...wouldn't someone who was truly sorry, was willing to give up his wicked ways, was willing to pay penance for his sins- be given another chance? I do not know whether Dev will turn positive or negative in the future, as I possess no crystal ball or birds, bees and such like…but so far I have seen him repent in plenty, apologize in plenty, not resist arrest as he wants to pay penance, try and save Maan/Geet from NT (to the best of his abilities), save Maan when Maan and Geet needed Dev's help. Nothing to suggest that he is not a man who deeply regrets his actions. There is a part of me that wants to do unspeakable things to Dev for what he did to Geet and there is another part of me that wonders whether forgiveness is truly an outdated virtue in today's society!
  • Initially I was wondering what justice will Geet get by sending him to Jail? Isn't the fact that he lost everything he held dear- his wife, his family, his life while Geet gained much- a partner, her independence, her voice- hasnt life anyway righted the grave injustice done to her? But then on discussing this with a few people I realized that he may be forgiven by the victim but he cannot go scot free. No crime should go unpunished and while punishment is a signalling exercise, nobody is above the law. (thanks Janaki!). Depending on whatever charges Geet brought against him- law must take its own course. How she chooses to deal with it in her personal capacity is an entirely different matter!
  • However, what is a stretch is Dev staying in the same house as Maan and Geet, Dev being allowed or rather encouraged to interfere in their relationship- This needs to stop ASAP. He can regret and repent all that he wants- but trying to play marriage counselor (especially since his went downhill quite spectacular) or good Samaritan is a strict NO NO! The right to forgive, the right to allow him any role in her life- is strictly Geet's and he needs to respect her wishes!
  • I wish Dadi would wake up and realize what she is encouraging- and how catastrophic it can be to the peace of her entire clan!

Dealing with a partner's past

• So far we have seen the good and virtuous side of Maan- after initial hiccups his complete acceptance of Geet and her past, his love and affection for Geet- but I guess now Maan is going to get tarred with the same human brush like other characters in the show. Its easy when the perpetrator was out of sight- but is becoming extremely difficult for him to deal with the situation as Dev is in front of him 24X7.
  • Maan's insecurities are coming to the fore and I don't know how long before last straw breaks the camel's back. His insecurities stem from seeing Dev in close proximity to Geet time and again, inability to share his grief with Geet and an inability to share any of his doubts or fears with Geet. I guess most of us already know that this is building up to a confrontation between Maan and Geet.
  • The precap looks interesting- since Maan is going to become spectator to Dev-Geet conversation. I will withhold judgment till the show airs as I don't want to jump the gun.

On Arjun, Annie, etc etc- that track is stagnating- We get it that you are trying to mock us by making anything with XY chromosomes fall in love with Annie- Yeah she is immensely desirable we get that. Now, can we move ahead please! What is happening to Arjun's revenge plan (atleast he can mention something), where is NT-has she passed on or is she still in a Coma, can we start building up to a Dev and Arjun confrontation, rediscovering Annie- the modern woman's self respect!! There are loads of potential possibilities here – utilize them instead of going down the clichd pentagon, hexagon, and octagon route!

Just one more thing, I felt like we skipped one episode today. What happened to the lost project, Geet saying Dev made her smile etc etc. There was no continuity- at least for me- which left me feeling very disoriented for the first few minutes.

Overall a pretty decent episode- 7/10.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
 @anuuu🤗🤗

@anupama.🤗.i love ur name..and yes from that post that is my understanding sa welll

@usha..🤗.yep back to loads of work ,deadlines and a cranky boss😆

@shreya..🤗....michi romance was the hottest on telly land..........they had atleast 5 SR in 2 years and there were other nights too.....plus so many romantic scenes...........i miss them

@muniza....🤗
lemongrass thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@shreya-i doubt there's going to be a leap..if so...  a max of few weeks.....but then they can show his stalking skills like the 1 week leap in IPwala track...he knew where she was working and was already planning to buy IP too😆

@usha-its better not to have hopes of NE fading😆but i'm sure most of us wont even mind if she just disappears in the manner she appeared out of nowhere...😆

winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh tumse door rehke
Oh tumse door rehke humne jaana pyaar kya hai
Dil ne maana yaar kya hai

Oh tumse door rehke
Oh tumse door rehke humne jaana pyaar kya hai
Dil ne maana yaar kya hai, oh oh

Oh tumse door rehke, Oh tumse door rehke

Tumko paake na pehlu mein lagta tha yun
Jeete hain kis liye aur zinda hai kyoon