Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den- The Sherni is back..... - Page 65

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@USha

🤗🤗🤗🤗

@Muniza

There were may comments in form of riddles...and i see devils were busy solving it haan😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Muni

I know that Maan will NEVER accuse her of that. He is only insecure of the misunderstanding that has come because of Dev. Each person understanding something else.

and then when he will MU her because of Dev, she will be hurt, each will say hurtful words and then she will go away. 

That will be good for story.

What i meant was that Geet can again start to stand on her feet and build her relation with Maan again. then there will be no doubt in anybody's mind that she only married Maan for her baby's sake. I never doubt geet but I am tired of all the MF geet bashers saying she is selfish.
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sun29

and here i thought jyo's riddles were ghooomiyo and more ghoomiyo............the only thing i understood is that no triangles happening and no leap...so if ther eis no leap how will new characters beintroduced and seperation justified...........🤔..............can do nothing but waiit and watch....though i hope yash comes back...me miss him....

and a very good morning to dear devils🤗🤗

anu tunne mujhe chehraa kitaab mein ditch kar dia 😭...*sun breaking her chudiya *

🤗🤗🤗

i did not ditch ya😭😃

I LOB u na🤗

lemongrass thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@usha-aww...thank u😳

@sun-hello🤗

this is my understanding so far..maaneet separation...no leap..no geometry...love story revamped....more passion..more intensity..more romance😍😳

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: panchjun5

And this time he uses his lips instead of his hands.....😳😳😳

😲😲😲😲😲😲

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.....MSK is not so GOOD haan🤣🤣🤣

Dam it...i am getting all the hidden posts out 🤣🤣🤣🤣

hi sun

back to pavilion after chutti haan.

anu, i loved your story yesterday. came back and read it.

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hola peeps! 😃 

Sun- I just saw the Michi C-night. Shabbir is too good and passion personified😳😆 

M scared of new entrants that will be shown from April I was watching RBO yest just for timepass after long time.. and they were having baby talks even there and OMG, the baby toy was crying and Shanak did not know how to shut it up. Starone is high on baby talks nowadays. 😆 

And, and there was a bhai who made an entry.. after watching him, I was like Sanghram bhai is better. imagine! 😆😆
lemongrass thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@sun-yash coming back would be interesting..such a likeable character.😊.but i wonder if the actor would be free..he has some show going on at the moment rt??🤔

@shreya-hello🤗
Edited by lemongrass - 13 years ago

Though i don't like MU, i am kind of liking the story ahead if it means fading away of NASA

and pride of geet being reinstalled

return of our intelligent maan
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Meetu_Anu

@USha

🤗

@Muniza

There were may comments in form of riddles...and i see devils were busy solving it haan😆

What riddles? 
Ask me, his spoiler was very easy, what else you think is not easy to understand...

Anyways show is gonna be so interesting...I am looking forward....

Muniza