Posted: 13 years ago
Hello lemongrass 🤗...

What's your name?

Muniza
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Muni,

personally I don't like misunderstandings but I think it will be a good story.

So the next few episodes i can see on mute.

And Geet walking away and again trying to find her feet will be good for all the mothers of Maan feeling that usne sirf uske paise ke liye usse shaadi ki.

Edit

I will come back after making maggi for my son.

Awww, my younger son also can't go to sleep without me lying next to him. After that i can get up, no problem.
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 13 years ago
lemongrass thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey usha🤗how u doing??

@muniza- my name is anupama...kinda long😆u can call me LG😳
nice take btw...👍🏼
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ anupama

your name is so beautiful, i refuse to call you lemongrass. I have been meaning to ask your name, muni did it for me that is all.
lemongrass thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ usha-i agree..i hate MUs...specially btwn a couple like maaneet..😒 but i think the seaparation will lead to a new refreshing track and journey of maaneet..😳if shown well will bring back the extra wow factor to the show😃
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Anupuma - Thanks dear for liking the take...

@ Usha - I don't think so he will accuse her for that, Maan knows Geet not greedy for his money, he said that before as well...His more problem is Dev, inside it kills him to see her with him.....And Geet had past with Dev, which is killing him more....

Muniza
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: swatichowdhury

Anuja: I don want Geet to pacify him, I only want Geet to make her stance clear as she did during the fire-chi segment... I don want her to be too much hurt to utter a word n walk out... Right now MSK is not in a proper state of mind...

I wouldn't mind Geet pacifying him too... I agree that he is an idiot n geet has overlooked a lot but right now i don feel its the time to mask thing even... According to me MSK is more emotionally broken than Geet, firstly coz of the baby, secondly his inability to make geet feel any better n lastly his insecurities n geet's tactless jaap of Deva....

Come on MSK's insecurities r perfectly justified here n is not unwarranted for...

I agree with what Swati is saying here😊

MSK never got a chance to vent out his pain of losing the baby....he held his pain for Geet...even in Pain he tried making Geet happy.........he though of starting a new journey with his love..his wife......

I agree Geet was in deep pain....but somewhere she was also not in a position to understand MSK's koshish to make her feel better and bring a smile on her face...

so eventually when he see's Geet is smiling and is giving the credit to DEV......without hearing the complete words he just loses his built up pain and anger...................

I completely agree to the fact that as of now..more than Geet..MSK is in a vulnerable emotional state...where one wrong word can get him to lose his self control....

As Anvi said....hear MSK will and should not DOUBT geet's character....he will just vent out his hidden and accumulated pain.......but even during this time..Geet should also not give up so easily.......she can go away for some time to a place which can cool her...like temple, Dargha...but her leaving the house  🤔
Edited by Meetu_Anu - 13 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

and here i thought jyo's riddles were ghooomiyo and more ghoomiyo............the only thing i understood is that no triangles happening and no leap...so if ther eis no leap how will new characters beintroduced and seperation justified...........🤔..............can do nothing but waiit and watch....though i hope yash comes back...me miss him....

and a very good morning to dear devils🤗🤗

anu tunne mujhe chehraa kitaab mein ditch kar dia 😭...*sun breaking her chudiya *