Devil's Den- The Sherni is back..... - Page 63

Posted: 13 years ago
Hellooooooooooooooo

How are you all?
What's going on?

Muniza
MaanEet ki relation pur uthne waale sawalon ka pehla din...

Lets stay together, and face the cruel time :)...

________________________________ Edited ________________________________________

yes Geet loves Maan, she understand him very well, why we want proof for that, are we not much sensible to understand all this? Definitely we are, but we don't wanna, cause somewhere we have blocked that part to understand anything...Loved it how cutely she hold the pic, and talked...She knows how we love to give her surprises, she knows, how for her smile he can do anything...We all love Maan Geet, cause he loves you so much😊....

Awww loved it how Daadi and Dev arranged everything for Maan Eet... Dev intention wasn't bad, he genuinely concern about them, but MaanEet never wants anyone between them, and specially Dev....

Ek bouquet se do shikar, i am kind of enjoying AA track, and for their track they need NS, toh chalo inki aadh mein hi dono khareeb aao....Jalao jalao dono ko aur jalao aur apna track chalao lolz...Arjun if you really don't love Annie, then why bother, haan fooling around😉...

Loved it How CV's created the situation where they covered 2 issues together..1 GC is not here, so they don't have to use BD for MaanEet scene, and cause of this situation MaanEet scene easily will shoot seperately... Also situation actually will create the MU, so blame the situation not MaanEet lolz...Abb ghalti toh kisi ki nahin, DD tried to bring MaanEet closer, Geet on time was on place, Maan cause of meeting, and switched off cell phone couldn't made it on time.....Blame blame the situation, and cell phone lolz.....

Adi and Dev tried their best, but no luck, acha hai jub tuk GC ka break over ho jayega, good good CV's....

Since last week love to see our show back on track, and today When Geet entered in room of farmhouse, the mahi music took me back to those days where MaanEet love story started..It gave me same feel....Loved it how she happily looked everything, felt everything, touched the rose, read the message with the smile, the sweet smile....The tears fill in her eyes the tears of joy, she was looking everywhere, looking for him, her love, her soulmate, her life Maan Singh Khurana....Yes Geet ka Maan.....

Finally MSK got the message to meet Geet at farmhouse and left from there....

Geet was sitting, waiting for Maan with their beautiful memories, loved the blushing smile on her face, looking so beautiful...Whole atmosphere was beautiful....Suddenly she heard foot steps, and thought Maan's there, the smile the blushing on her face like she is meeting him first time, they way she turned and saw it was none other than Devra😡.....Geet got shocked, all happines flew away....

Loved it how Geet wasn't in mood to listen him, and left right slapped him with her words, and showed him his right place....I loved it how she was worried about Maan, and how she threats him that what Maan would do once he will know that what he did, he wouldn't gonna leave you...Bang on girl, loved it....He explained her why they had arranged all for MaanEet and Dadi also with him (Dadi ka naam nahin leyta toh aur pitta)....I loved it when Geet told him that MaanEet doesn't need 3rd person help to lesser the distant between them..Lovely girl, bang on.....I just love you for all of that you have said, which is true, and i am soooo happy that you have proved us right......

Dev dialogue was very touchy, 1 person can feel for him, but sad what you have done, you need punishment for that, don't know how you will get 1, but need it....How much i hate Dev for what he did with Geet, i must say i love this SS dude, brilliant 👏👏👏......

Wonderful episode, loved it, 10/10 for our sherni Geet........Story moving on right path, and i am seriously looking forward.....Lovely dialogues, wonderful set up, good work CV's👏👏....

For precap:

Hum bewafa hurgiz na theey 
Pur hum wafa kur na sakey

Will see what will happen tomorrow, Maan-wa definitely will fume, I am waiting the day he will burst out....

Muniza
@anu-so going by her....there's going to be a separation..with no leaps...or any triangles...maaneet love story will take off again..an intensified and more passionate version.☺️.and end of it all.....maaneet forever...😳would be awesome to watch....if they show it well..😳will give the show a much needed boost😛
hello muniza🤗
nice take👍🏼
@Muniza

🤗

All ur conversations with Vinu were funny and good yesterday haan🤣..

Zee was doing ehem ehem ka Jaap
Vinu was convincing........temporary separation is not Paap 🤣
baap re baap....🤣🤣🤣🤣

😆SR talks were so hilarious😆
i think all of us wld attain salvation the day it happens😍☺️
@ LG

People are ready to take a DIP in Ganga the day that MAHAN thing happnes🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.......

Guess banks of the holi rivers will be flooded than🤣🤣
@anu-🤣🤣🤣

all of us are seriously despo🤣🤣that too for the SR of two fictional characters🤣

i was watching the VMs posted in that thread.....gave me goosebumps...😍such a magical couple..☺️and such an epic lovestory..😳fell in love all over again with maaneet and geethsp😍
@Arpi

i can see yaaa...😳

Come out the liking mode na😆🤗
Helloooooo

Anyone here?
Sorry i left, my daughter was crying, she can't sleep without me....

We always talk to him like that, he is buddy...

Anyways yes Zee SR jaap was hilarious, but somehow i convinced her to wait lolz.....

Muniza