Devil's Den- The Sherni is back..... - Page 60

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Swan nah re i just  found out from Deeps and Arps 😆

@ Deeps   ya probably there will some more new character to make either Annie jealous to make either Arjun jealous 🤪  round and round we all fell down😆
I don't think AA will go away soon.....Parallel characters are necessary.....May be if the new characters are liked well AA may have lesser screen time......hopefully🤔
@ Deeps yes parallel track is needed to lessen the burden of leads but that parallel track should be related to the lead story naah😕.    why don't they understand that AA lovestory is not working, its been 4 months and no improvement of AA non existence🥱.   

Why can't they start love story between Adi and Pinky, it will cute, everyone adore them.     They can show Adi and pinky got the inspiration from Maaneet love story.  
@Deeps/Polly.....if there's no leap the execution of the separation, introduction of new characters will all look rushed. That was the biggest problem in the IP track too.....it was too rushed & executed very poorly....🤔.......At least last time when Geet walked away she had Meera's house to go to & Yash had offered her a job.....this time where will she go & what will she do....😕
@Anuja........ Even if Geet leaves do you think Maan will let her live on the road....KC must have lots of builings and apartments or she may go back to HP....... or Sameera will become Geet's new roommate.....😆

Vinu posted a Kati patang Holi song...... Kati Patang heroine leaves home, lives incognito for a while with another family ....may be Sameera/Myra like new character gives shelter to Geet.
@ Swan e. 

you r  right she does not have anywhere to go except HP😛 so might go back their because Brij at Jail, Darji came to maaneet wedding and blessed her.  I so want to see HP scenes so i m hoping she will go to HP😆
i think new character will introduce after Maaneet Milan and that will Samira,  But they can introduce new character which will sub sided like Romeo. Or Vicky can be good character to introduce now 😍  when Geet will leave KM she will meet VIcky at street somehow and Vicky can take her to his hom
Sameera aayegi to main CVs ki aarti utarungi.....😆.......never waited for any person real or fictional as much as i've waited for Sam aunty & Vicky to give their grand darshan.....😆
Geet if she becomes a roomate of Vicky.....then we have the bumper lottery of our most awaited live-in.....we all were waiting for..🤣.....minus the obvious 
Hiye Geeky 😍

deeps and swan right back
Originally posted by kadydeep

Geet if she becomes a roomate of Vicky.....then we have the bumper lottery of our most awaited live-in.....we all were waiting for..🤣.....minus the obvious 

that day there'll be a party in the den....😆