Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Arpi...... NO dying, No leap , No SR rill reunion
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Deeps 🤗 
thanks for giving us the summery😳 so the Vinu is also from creative teams, thats good.

I don't mind Separation track if its not same as IP track🥱.    Separation makes pepople to realize the importance of others. And this separation is needed for Maaneet to understand each others importance. Hopefully they will finally realize they are  husband and wife and not some teenage  lover😆. .. 
One thing i noticed after watching the epi that CVS are also trying to build up the lack of communication in Maaneet's relationship.  So via Dev CVS acually progressing to the track where Maaneet  will express to each other more openly  in future. Today Dev's and Dadi arranged a romantic date for Maaneet because they were not communicating each other like a husband and wife.  So this separation will lead them to realize they both went wrong because they did not the technique to express their feelings to each other.  

I loved how both Maaneet said the same thing to Dev stop being noisy between a husband and wife. Geet's Straight forward Damki👍🏼 to Dev not to interfere thier life was highlight of todays' epi.  The best Female Lead telly world ever had.

Hi Zee
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Polly..... These are some of the hints given by Vini.....

If you love someone, let them go and  if they return to you.. Then, it was meant to be but if they don't... Means their love was never yours to begin with...

Every relationship has its ups and down.. Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together again.. As cliche as it may sound, everything happens for a reason..

They shares an unbreakable bond and their unconditional love will somehow  find a way back..
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: kadydeep

@Arpi...... NO dying, No leap , No SR rill reunion

haa I read in LVR thread 
to tell you I was not expecting SR until april 2 nd yaar,
 WC then april 10th IPL so jab yeh cricket end hoga tabhi kuch hoga. 
I am not surprised for no SR
good thing is no leap. 
polly23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: temorocks

@Arpi: Check LVraaz's topic, he said, no one is dying, nor there is any leap and SR is not soon......

SR 😭

Zee🤗 
Think about the situation of SR ,   its not possible

Geet just had MC,
Medically and Physically she is not well
Mentally she is  heartbroken that she even forget about MSK for few days
Now Dev's presence is making Maaneet's life miserable.  

Think about the long term during the separation they will become more close to each other in mentally and in soul.  so physical will come running behind when ur close in mentally 😃

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
polly, deepa
I agree that there will be short lived separation.
see until World cup get over they will build the story.
abhi bhi 2 weeks hai. so if this week confrontation happen next week will be for separation ( CV know TRP will down and it will be final WC week)
and we may get reunion at the anniversary of show
oops am back to y prediction right polly
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Polly: 🤗😳Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Ok, I am leaving now, tc all, bye 🤗
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Arpi.....
Geet may forgive but can never forget.. Unlike Maan once its stains , it will always remains and he will never look back nor any mood for second chance.. Which izz why, Geet can move foward in her life nd forget the past while Maan will always stuck in his past unless he willing to change it.

I think Maan will not agree with Geet forgiving Dev and deciding to move on will cause friction......Maan's unbending attitude....his lack of faith in humanity will cause a disagreement and some space may be needed between them.....May be they seperate amicably also to prove their point....New characters are probably his past and Sameera....Future story will be focussed on Maan...

Edited by kadydeep - 13 years ago
polly23 thumbnail
@ Arps hugs 🤗
Back to prediction Arps😆 u r right they will not show the SR untill world cup ends and thats good thing right 😛 Zee.

@ Deeps   thanks
happy that no leaps,  one week leap is not bad but more that one week i will not able to connect the situation so no leap is more better.
LVraz is right
if it is urs u will come back to u if not it was never urs.  😳  so this separation will purify Maaneets love by giving them the new meaning of longing,missing each other.

Edit:
Zee good night sweet dreams 🤗
Edited by polly23 - 13 years ago