Devil's Den- The Sherni is back..... - Page 45

Posted: 13 years ago
@Anuja...Well, she is a very witty lady....maybe she came up with some one liner about the mishap....🤣Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by swan20

whenever i see these two off screen they are forever laughing.....GC to tummy pakad ke zor zor se hasta hai hamesha......wonder what DD says thats so funny......😆😆
I guess this time the discussion is about the torn pant😆😆😆😆

@Muniza:Yeah I hv seen him till late night....so fingers crossed😆😛
Jhan, Jyo......meri taraf se bhi 100-200 ande maarna if they dare show something like that....
@Kavita:Edit it meri maa🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
@ Jhan - I love you tooooooooooo, you are my soul sister, humara rishta kya kehlata hai sirf rab jaane lolz.....

@ Jyoti - Main abdul hoon na Vinu ki khabbar rakhti hoon lolz....His time to come mostly this time and early morning India time means 10 - 11 am......

Muniza
Kavita, he is like cover it up!

I guess the tight pants just gave up!

I knew it would happen one day!
@Jyo...Aapka hukum sar aankhon par...Edit kar diya....🤣🤣🤣
@Kavi.....🤣 🤣 🤣........i watched the song yesterday on TV....could see everything clearly. My hubby walked in just then....i didn't know what to do....😆😆
Deepa
CV had enf bashing just for the posting spoiler pictures and article about dev-geet. The separation can not be Ram-seeta style. If MU will happen it will be short live. Right now when viewers are mad, WC going on, NASA torture almost forcing CV to go die, I do not think CV can risk long separation or huge MU.  
In addition they know how many calls Star one channel got over IP fiasco

jhan 
me bari aahes, guest is still around ot gone?? tu kaay manhates??

Bahuria
teri saasu maa budha gayi hei re. amnesia you know 
@All: LVraaz proved my shak right, if u noticed the last video which he posted is including two scenes which have same situation and that is after GC's being back from his holiday and after reunion of Maaneet, see the most famous hugs, which is indirectly hinting that their reunion this time might be super hot........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago