Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shonuu

ok its not my department.. but after so much of scratching my head i conclude that cvs know maaneet  are the USP of the show.. so they can never separate them for a long time neither they can bring any X, Y or S in between them.i mean its THE maaneet.... but if we consider aj kal ke shows then cvs cant dare to separate any loser couple as well... see the vamp-hero pair in uttaran  is an off-screen pati-patni.... but still the main lead is married to the hero.. because pankhas will never ever accept the separation of their main lead... and once a main lead is always a main lead.. and deva has said about  his importance on the show with his own words that he cant get closer to geet even after his death.. i said.. yehi th main bhi keh rahi hon kab se... finally he expressed my thoughts...

@Bold red: It seems the CVs added this line to shut up the viewers 😆
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jyo.....if he says that then i don't blame her for walking out..........any girl would be devastated hearing her husband say something like this....
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ok guys happy discussions... Am outta here... GN...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Swan:See it happened with me few weeks back as well..I had a tiff with my hubby and I left for my maayka...he ended up using some of the most harsh words to me in anger and then next day he comes to my house crying like a baby...thats how men r😆😆
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyoti, he will say something very very derogatory for Geet to leave the house and I think it will have to do with Dev!
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Am I supposed to be depressed😕even though I can see all the bad consequences with the harsh words from Da msk I am just not worried🤔
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bye Swatu....Take Care Dear.....🤗

@Anuja...I agree....if he says that it will be virtually like a slap on her face and also on her soul...And I wouldn't blame her if she walks out.....
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: swan20

the 2nd last VM was full of RTM & Pee Lu scenes.....so i read that as CON happening soon.....🤣🤣

Do you want India to lose???😛 
if not then after April 2😉
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

Am I supposed to be depressed😕even though I can see all the bad consequences with the harsh words from Da msk I am just not worried🤔

Because u know it will hv a fruitful result😆😆😆
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Jyo, first of all we dont know if Geet walking out of MSK's house is true or not, so lets see. Where exactly will she go? I actually have no idea how cvs will show MSK's outburst or what exact incident will lead to it, so lets see. But if they do fight, then it will make more sense for MSK to walk out to get some fresh air, that is how it has always been. 

About Geet manaofying MSK or MSK manaofying Geet, this time I want  both of them to see the issue from other person's POV and talk it out. Out here, neither Geet nor MSK is wrong, the situation is not in their favor, so both need to talk it out after the fight. They have to cool down by themselves, their love for each other will help them cool down and then both should TALK. MSK's insecurities are there for a reason and only Geet can help him and only MSK can help Geet out of her depression. Both need each other and both will have to talk it out like 2 mature married people.