Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Anuja: I don want Geet to pacify him, I only want Geet to make her stance clear as she did during the fire-chi segment... I don want her to be too much hurt to utter a word n walk out... Right now MSK is not in a proper state of mind...

I wouldn't mind Geet pacifying him too... I agree that he is an idiot n geet has overlooked a lot but right now i don feel its the time to mask thing even... According to me MSK is more emotionally broken than Geet, firstly coz of the baby, secondly his inability to make geet feel any better n lastly his insecurities n geet's tactless jaap of Deva....

Come on MSK's insecurities r perfectly justified here n is not unwarranted for...
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Geets......the last thing MSK should say to Geet is that she can go to Dev if she wants.......the girl will die if he says something like that....
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

Hey Bhagggu Der Ho gayi..Gawsh I was waiting for the right moment..ughhh..
Jyots I HAAT you😳

dekha.. time is money....🤣🤣🤣 you got late... like MSK... he came late so deva got a chance to chance maroing on  geet....so dont be a slow like MSK..🤣🤣🤣🤣 and i doubt MSK will wait for the right time and deva CON ker jae ga..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Shonuu:Exactly....Maaneet r the USP of this show as well as the channel😆...so if they separate ..it will b only for the betterment of their relatinoship and to bring those passionate days back where MSK can manaofy Geet with his chup bilkul chup style😳
mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Anvi:I m not saying MSK will accuse Geet...I meant that mayb MSK's misleading words will come out as accusation from Geet's POV🤔..../because only MSK's outburst will not lead in Geet taking such a huge decision of leaving the house....

Maan might say to Geet that he ready to leave her for Dev & she can start new life with Dev . Those words will leave her in shock & she will leave KM .
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Shonuu:Exactly....Maaneet r the USP of this show as well as the channel😆...so if they separate ..it will b only for the betterment of their relatinoship and to bring those passionate days back where MSK can manaofy Geet with his chup bilkul chup style😳

And this time he uses his lips instead of his hands.....😳😳😳
Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
MishtyShona thumbnail
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Hopefully when Dev grabs Geet's arm, she turns around and slaps him!

har har....
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swan20

@Geets......the last thing MSK should say to Geet is that she can go to Dev if she wants.......the girl will die if he says something like that....

Why I feel in anger he will end up saying something like this only..he might say that "Since I could never make u smile post-MC but Dev did it....so mayb Dev will prove to b a better husband than me"🤢

He will not really mean it that way...these words will b part of his outburst only...but like I said the guy always selects worst words during his emotional or anger outburst and thats what will happen hereOuch
MishtyShona thumbnail
Originally posted by: panchjun5

And this time he uses his lips instead of his hands.....😳😳😳

sorry...

Muh ki baat cheen li yaar 😆😆😆😆😆😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Roshni:Yeah exactly...I m getting this same feeling here😭😭😭....