Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OK I googled Yellow color's meaning in love and it came up with Yellow symbolising unrequited love....That is love that wasn't openly reciprocated or understood as such.....So the first three VMs are for the journey of Maan and Geet falling into love with each other and reciprocating their love....The last VM with the red colour can be interpreted to mean the new journey of love will begin with lots of passion.....🤔
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I so want to see Maaneet's rain dance on the song (Aankhon Se Tune Yeh Kya Keh Diya) from film (Ghulam) ☺️
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Jyo, I know MSK has a habit of saying crap when he is angry, like any other human being does when he/she is angry. But I still feel, he will let out his frustrations, and not really accuse Geet (like Geet did to MSK on black friday). I think he will say words that will hurt Geet, but not in an accusing manner. There is 1 thing cvs should refrain from when showing MSK's outburst, i.e. MSK accusing or doubting Geet. If he accuses or doubts Geet, then MSK's character will die for all his fans. MSK has blind faith in Geet. He loves her selflessly. But I know an outburst from him is needed. Lets see how cvs show his outburst. But please cvs, do not show a MU between MaanEet regarding Dev, its useless and pointless at this point and will destroy MaanEet for us. MSK's outburst when Geet told him the truth about Dev donating blood to him was very much in his character. 

Whatever cvs show us in the outburst, they should make sure they dont play with profound divine love MaanEet share and the basic characteristics of MaanEet. Being in love does not mean fights dont take place, but it also does not mean you accuse your loved one at the drop of a hat. And MSK will never accuse Geet, he wont even in his dreams and Geet can be hurt at MSK's words, but she should not MU his words or his intentions. 
Edited by Anvi2009 - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Gawsh I love these moments fo den when everyone is worried and the best bit is Jyots or zee none of them know the answer so there r no code talkss haha..
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Im waiting for Monday, I think the show will be back with passion and manaoing and what not! 

Today Geet said no 3rd person can come between us and I think Maan will say to her the 3rd person has come and u r his from now on!  Something to the effect that will contradict Geet's words and this will kill Geet inside!
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok its not my department.. but after so much of scratching my head i conclude that cvs know maaneet  are the USP of the show.. so they can never separate them for a long time neither they can bring any X, Y or S in between them.i mean its THE maaneet.... but if we consider aj kal ke shows then cvs cant dare to separate any loser couple as well... see the vamp-hero pair in uttaran  is an off-screen pati-patni.... but still the main lead is married to the hero.. because pankhas will never ever accept the separation of their main lead... and once a main lead is always a main lead.. and deva has said about  his importance on the show with his own words that he cant get closer to geet even after his death.. i said.. yehi th main bhi keh rahi hon kab se... finally he expressed my thoughts...
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I was lip reading geet's words in precap and one bit said Maaf kar diya..so hmmm...I guess Maan hears those words too but not the full sentence that geet is saying..
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Anvi:I m not saying MSK will accuse Geet...I meant that mayb MSK's misleading words will come out as accusation from Geet's POV🤔..../because only MSK's outburst will not lead in Geet taking such a huge decision of leaving the house....
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Anvi.....🤗...Agree with you.....No MU related to Geet's fidelity should be shown

@Anuja.....I agree...this time Maan has to realize his mistake and go and manaofy Geet ....there's no two ways about it and while he is manaofying her Geet shud also tell him that ....Now that Dev is OK please throw him out of the house.....😆
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hopefully when Dev grabs Geet's arm, she turns around and slaps him!