Devil's Den- The Sherni is back..... - Page 29

Posted: 13 years ago
@Ashu babes.. isnt it an old story??? jyo aka Mod jee have told me how to change the password...🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by Anvi2009

There should be no doubt in each other's love or any scope of MU in between them.  MaanEet MU at this stage will go against everything they built till now. They have blind faith in each other and thats how it should be. But that does not mean MSK cant feel frustrated at the current situation, causing his outburst, then fight, then separation, and then the big reunion. 

👏Every time this MU funda crops up ...i feel like laughing at the Cv's of this show do they even remember how they have built up Maaneets story .......why do have to question the very basis of their relationship ...I mean right from the start ...there has been faith ....whether he was a stranger or he became the love of her life .vice versa..why make a mockery of yr own creation ...just bec daily soaps thrive on lead couple MU's there ar eso many other options ...emotions to play with
Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago
Jyo MSK had asked Geet to get out of his life after the Pee Loo segment.. He tried to distance himself from her after the pool party scenario too... But during both the occasions Geet did not heed to his words n made him see the daylight, so Y not now?????
She knows MSK is already very much pained with the baby's loss....
Originally posted by shonuu

jyo can you tell me when this fight can happen?? i hope not o the day i am  going to open the den....and yes sir will question on her rang raliyan with deva for sure... and then for a change we'll get to see Maan God getting bashed left right and center... HAAN
Ok u opening on thursday na🤣...all the best😆😆😆😆...

About the spoiler post..well yeah its too philosophical and half things went above my head now😆..but I think he is trying to say that maan-Geet ka love is divine and so these small separatinos and all does not mean much..its just testing waters and they will past out the test with flying colours😃

dunno if I make any sense either😆

@Kavita:Yeah red is passion😳...yellow symbolises friendship or sometimes even the start of a new journey🤔
Arre let Geet leave the house, I mean come on, if she doesn't then how is MSK gonna run behind her and scream Geeth, Geeth...mujhe maaf kar doh!  Meine tumhe galat samajh hai...Geeth Geeth chal CON kare! 🤣Chal babies banae! 🤣
@jyo.. oh for havensakes  stop giving me heart attacks... u are worst then the person we were talking about... next you'll say sam might come on the same day when they'll fight... geet will slap maan harder and leave the house... sam will be accepted as badi bahu and we will get to see a ready made SaMaan CON..🤢
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Kavita:Yeah red is passion😳...yellow symbolises friendship or sometimes even the start of a new journey🤔

What has yellow to do? Did they show this color?......

By the way, Jyo, Don't think Samir should be included in the banner?........

i want Maan to run after & manao Geet. After the fire chi incident he did a bit of grovelling but it wasn't enough for me...let him grovel a bit more....😆
@Swati:Those were different situations where she had the strength to make herself heard right in front of her man..this time she herself is going through a traumatic phase and on top of that your life-partner telling something hurtful to u is the last thing a girl will want when she is expecting her man's love and not hate😭...