Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Kavi....yes stay positive that's my slogan now!  

She also said, two hearts and one soul!  Which means they never separate! 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Swan is right...Those VMs r filled with RTM sequence😕...mayb moral of the story i0s we getting a CON finally🤣

Ash I guess MSK will feel Geet has forgiven and forgotten everything..but mayb Geet will only forgive but not forget..she might just tell Dev that I m ready to forgive u only if u go out of our lives and never show your face again...but MSK will not know it🤔
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swan20

Jyo.....completely agree. Their bond will become stronger after this MU/brief separation...😊

Once Maaneet's bond becomes stronger our bond with CV also will become stronger . 😆 😆
Edited by roshni19 - 13 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Geets.....yeah the VMs are really good......their entire journey captured in those few minutes.....😳
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: panchjun5

Don't cry Geets....🤗🤗🤗....Sab accha hoga.....Voh kya kehte hain...Distance Makes the heart grow fonder.....😊

yes, it will and how! 

I can't believe that fictional characters have this much affect on my stone heart! 😭
Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I am just gonna sing Dooriyaaan bhi hai zaroori...Bhi hai Zaroori..Zaroori hai Ye Dooriyan🤣🤣🤣
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
But Jyo all set n done that MSK will burst out infront of her n then walk off to may be gurgaon or else where...

But after speaking his mind to geet is it logical for her to move out???? I mean leave the house???? She can go out for some time n visit the dargah or temple to cool herself n set her mind...

Her leaving the house might just complicate things don't u think???? Looking at geet's previous track record ala after the Pool Party Fiasco, she went behind MSK n made him realize his mistakes....

I would rather Geet searching out for MSK n clear all his misconceptions....
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Roshni:We fans hv love-hate relationship with CVs...we love to hate them and sometimes hate to love them😆😆😆
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Who is the VM maker.???...3 out of the 4 videos are by KajuCreations....They are really good....I loved the BG music in the first one.....
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Swati:What if MSK in anger questinos her character and says something like get lost from my life...sometimes in anger MSK ends up saying reallly hurful words to her..so u never know...I m sure it will b something big because of which Geet will b forced to leave the house😭 Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago