Devil's Den- The Sherni is back..... - Page 26

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by jyoti06

We all r solving riddles out here after a long time....🤣

now the den will be super phasst....😆😆
U know I feel separation/ distance at this point is not good for maneet.. they need to be beside each other comforting each other... the Loss is huge n they can only together overcome it...

Even MSK's insecurities can be uprooted with Geet being beside him n not away.... 
@Swati and Kavita:I feel MSK will accuse Geet on holi day and walk off to Gurgaon or somewhere else to attend his meeting and we will see Geet leaving the house...then Dev+Dadi might tell him the truth once he reaches home and might also tell him that Geet left the house without their knowledge...so we will hv MSK too leaving the house in search of Geet😳...and then the fresh journey of their lfie starts😳 Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
So looking at this article bit:

"In the coming week there will be yet another twist seen wherein certain situations compel Geet to forgive Dev (Samir Sharma) of all the past misdoings. Maan does not like the fact that Geet has forgiven Dev. This leads to further complications in the marital life. Geet and Maan have a huge confrontation after which Geet leaves Maan's house".
@Red I guess tht will be tomorrow where Maan thinks Geet has forgiven him because of what he sees or hears sumthing incomplete..
the 2nd last VM was full of RTM & Pee Lu scenes.....so i read that as CON happening soon.....🤣🤣

@Arpita:Grt minds think alike😆

@Geets,Swan and Arptia:I feel this separation will only bring them closer than before😳..thats what those riddles and VMs suggest...🤔./..its like when u go far away from your loved ones,u realise their  importance more...and sometimes distance is a good option to bring two people closer than before😳

Jyoti mere bahena aah gale lag ja!  Bingo dear!  Me been trying to say the same, but ur words are better.

U see Im like MSK, not good with words either! 😭😭😭😭😭😭
@Jyo....We r solving riddles and that too not given by you.....😆

I still feel that at end of it ...they will stay together....See they are holding hands.....No one can deter me from my positive path...haan...😆

@Geets...You and I said the same thing...Hi5...Positivity Zindabad!!!!
We all thinking the same lines here, but in different words! 🤣🤣Infact those VM brought tears to my eyes!  Yes these hawk eyes! 😭

@Geets,Swan and Arptia:I feel this separation will only bring them closer than before😳..thats what those riddles and VMs suggest...🤔./..its like when u go far away from your loved ones,u realise their  importance more...and sometimes distance is a good option to bring two people closer than before😳

Jyo.....completely agree. Their bond will become stronger after this MU/brief separation...😊
Don't cry Geets....🤗🤗🤗....Sab accha hoga.....Voh kya kehte hain...Distance Makes the heart grow fonder.....😊