Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

@Opti

By telling him that she forgives him, she will ease her soul from her past. Will she forget his deeds? No she will not. That will be her lesson, never to be as naive and trusting of that snake again. 

Bingo, this is someting me has been saying form the start.... for geet's peace off mind... she should forgive.... but never forget.... 
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@swati, yap, Shin posted video it was SBS!

@Swati, yah I noticed ears both of them long time ago and lips too, but I kept zipped...it's best policy now! 🤣
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ash awesome siggie...
U can add "Tere sang ek simple see coffee bhi kick deti hain"
MishtyShona thumbnail
Geetu: I see that u r still reeling under the effects of the Zip Slip 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Y r u not replying to my PM??????? Moi iss still waiting to know the color of his Boxers 😳🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I loved what Geet said today that "We might b going through tough times right now...but we don't need a third person to solve Maan and Geet ka issues...Maan-Geet together are enough for each other to solve their own issues...so u better stay out of this"....WOWWWW👍🏼⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
MishtyShona thumbnail
Thanks Geetu...

Jyo: Yep dear that dialogue was awesome.... Y r u running in n out of the den dear?????
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jyoti06

I loved what Geet said today that "We might b going through tough times right now...but we don't need a third person to solve Maan and Geet ka issues...Maan-Geet together are enough for each other to solve their own issues...so u better stay out of this"....WOWWWW⭐️

i loved she said that too.......i hated seeing Dev act as a mediator between Maneet. I'm glad she put him in his place today....👏👏👏
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
LVR 
posted maneet VM in her yesterday's thread
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jyoti06

I loved what Geet said today that "We might b going through tough times right now...but we don't need a third person to solve Maan and Geet ka issues...Maan-Geet together are enough for each other to solve their own issues...so u better stay out of this"....WOWWWW⭐️

It was bang on!  She did it very nicely too! 👏👏👏👏👏👏
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: swatichowdhury

Thanks Geetu...

Jyo: Yep dear that dialogue was awesome.... Y r u running in n out of the den dear?????

Swati  well a bit busy with few project presentation work

@Arpita:LVRaaz came online kya..😲..chalo lets see what sweets he is distributing there😆