Posted: 13 years ago
bye guys..m off for today..c ya laterz!
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet.a

Tanu- ROFL ROFL...HAHA

MAan likes PHAST girls but likes to slow-cook his goose..i mean,geet..ROFL

BEchaari buddhi ho jaayegi...before he progresses

I swear... i was watching this ad of a guy who comes all excited for his SR n when he takes the veil off the Bride she is an 80 yr old oldie n i instantly laufed off thinking thats wats gonna happen.. with Maneet.. thanks to Baba MAAN-debs phashtness.. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LG: Thanks...

Hello Daaku....
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Geekgod

@DaakuπŸ€—πŸ€—

I saw you wanted a verbal duel
Looks like the other side had no fuel
Perhaps we shall meet an opponent worthy of you
I bet if we look around we shall find a few🀣🀣

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Looks like failed attempt for a debate,
Though enticed the opponent with a rebate,
Time to look around,
May find one who'll say earth is not round. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hello Adit: πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—and Everyone πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hello Swati: How is your feet now?
Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Opti I love ur take!

BTW did anyone notice GC has black spot on his lower lip...(til) beauty spot! I've noticed it long back, but its clear in last week's segment! 🀣

My hawk eyes!  😳
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: an12345678

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Tanu, kithe these days? πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Waiting for the clash and demolition of the Ego and Anger Castle πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hiya ...missed u so much yaar πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
n me been bhatkofying around.. .the MC was a major mood spoiler for me.. but nyways.. life goes on..😳

n yep.. another epic Ego-Anger clash is round the corner... πŸ˜‰
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ok that holi precap...now I get it😎

Geet says today I m smiling because of Dev's mahaan kaamπŸ˜ƒ

I guess she has just cut off all the ties of her past and detached herself from all the pains that she has got because of Dev in this very Dev-Geet confrontation scene...reason why  during Holi she is smiling and she is trying to tell Maan that "Because of Dev,I m smiling because finally I realised that my past makes no more difference to me..I m all yours"😳...but MSK din't listen to full sentence of Geet and walks off thinking she is praising Dev again because today as per precap we saw MSK doesn't listen what exactly Geet is telling Dev...so on holi day too he doesn't listen to the full sentence spoken by GeetπŸ˜ƒ.....

MU happens again because of lack of communication....last time Maaneet separated because Geet hears the wrong words spoken by MSK to Dadi regarding Dev...this time again MU happens because  its MSK who hears the wrong words spoken by Geet to Dev....both times Dev is the cause of MU and separation...Dev is not at fault on both occasions but he is like a black spot in Maaneet's life because of whom Maaneet r not able to take thier relationship to the next level😊...how they go from here is the question to which only CVs hv the answer
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Swan
nahi re, why would I love to trouble you, but facts ko andekha nahi na kar sakte. Accept the reality. 
 see, check the avarage and performance and then tell me. 
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks arpi.... I guess in that serial the leads mum too had changed for a while i guess.....
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Opti.....fantastic take....πŸ‘.....yeah both are floundering post MC but the deep love they share will show them the path eventually.

loved what you wrote here....😳

As I said earlier, he is like a grumbling volcano waiting to erupt and when he does, the scorching heat of the lava he spews is going to burn Geet in the short-term. But then she will survive it as she knows deep down the man loves her to death.  Once the lava, hits the soil of Geet's heart it is going to prove fertile for Maaneet's relationship because it will help Geet realise what is ailing their relationship right now.  It will also make Maan rethink where they were going wrong and together they will rise to face the nemesis called Dev.