Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

@ditsy...๐Ÿค—

the confrontation has to happen on holi and then geet leaves........ok it seems they have taken this confrontation track from padosi show...there also similar thing happened and lady leaves house on holi ............
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i will watch epi tomorrow..
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sun waht padosi show?? MSK and Geet confrontation? I think MSK will realise his mistake and so will Geet..๐Ÿ˜Š
-Deepzz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anvi2009

Why could MSK not be present throughout the whole confrontation between Geet and Dev. What Geet said to Dev today is exactly what MSK needed to hear to get rid of the pain and anger Dev's presence near Geet is causing to him. 

Anvi..... This contrived MU is just to create an atmosphere and validate a reason to finally have a CON as per daily soaps norms....๐Ÿ˜•
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think this MU is needed for MSK to finally get rid of his insecurities regarding Dev. He has been bottling up all these negative feelings within him for too long.....let him vent them out. When he sees how much Geet is hurt by his thoughts realization will dawn that Dev's past association with Geet and his current presence in their life means nothing. Their bond can only go stronger after this.....but they have to talk about it...keeping quiet, feeling guilty & crying won't help....๐Ÿ˜Š
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
main toh raste se ja raha tha
main toh bhelpuri kha raha tha
tuhje mirchi lagi toh main kya karun๐Ÿ˜›

Hellooooooooooo๐Ÿค—

Yet to watch epi. Will watch it tomorrow.๐Ÿ˜Š
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think devils likd the epi๐Ÿ˜†.......

I found it average though.....๐Ÿค”

I'm really missing good Maaneet scenes ๐Ÿ˜•........

Individually Dev, Geet, Msk are paying good part........story also had some sense๐Ÿค”.......GC DD SS are doing good.......

but' i'm missing Maaneet Scenes๐Ÿ˜ญ   ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jyo,Shahrukh,Sun,Adits,Pallu,Geeta,Geetu
Tanu,Zee,Priya,Deeps,Meetu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Meetu.......please no tears, is any one else gonna cry? I will take off.......please lemme know

Edit
Swati............I hope you are doing well today๐Ÿค—
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
lemongrass thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maan aur Geet ke beech koi theesra aa hi nahi saktha..koshish ki tho unki khair nahin..๐Ÿ˜ก
be it the saintly wannabe dev๐Ÿ˜ก or the cvs or the channel...๐Ÿ˜ก
its Maaneet all the way..always has been..an extraordinary jodi..magical really๐Ÿ˜..the USP of ur show....almost eone watches the show for them....so no Dev btwn them.never๐Ÿ˜ก
have to give it to the CVs.thanks to them dev found his true vocation..of a marriage counsellor..who wld have thot..a rapist who so selfishly conspired with his vicious wife to cheat an innocent girl into marriage and ruin her life..would come into his own to give expert marital advice..to the very same girl and her loving husband..๐Ÿ˜ก
i think dev should join hands with annie and arjun...wedding planning ke saath counselling .bilkul free free free..wont their business just thrive๐Ÿ˜Š
Dev cannot come btwn maan and geet...its always been and has to be maaneet..
about the epi...
i liked it...enough drama and enough suspense..a precursor to the storm heading our way๐Ÿคข
luved geet today..her reply.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.maan would have been proud to hear her speak his mind...but alas..thats not to be....๐Ÿ˜’
felt good hearing maahi too.had.missed it...and it was good to see geet smiling genuinely after so long..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and a sensitive move on ur part to not show dev holding geet's arm...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

so CVs....geet raazi..maan raazi..nayi shuruvaat ke liye...๐Ÿ˜ณso get on with it fast..โ˜บ๏ธ

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shreya-

I think today SS stole away the show.๐Ÿ‘ I was wanting to see more of him ๐Ÿ˜† His expressions were fab and for a moment, I could actually feel for Dev.  But I guess writers are in no mood of making him grey.. after all that he said that he has lost the right on Geet even after his death and next gen, I doubt if we see him in psycho shade. ๐Ÿ˜•

My million dollar man!  Im in love with his dressing sense!  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ