Posted: 13 years ago

Anandi is in her room looking at Jagiya's photo and recollecting Phooli's words.Just then Dadisa calls her.In the hall Dadisa is ordering  some workers regarding construction of hospital.Just then Basanth comes with a board which contains their late father's name.All including Dadisa become emotional.Dadisa enquires about Jagiya's board and also tells them to modify his name as "JAGATH".😕😆

Gauri is packing her bags in the car and Jagiya comes.She says she will do MS in same college and also invites him.She even reveals that she want their relationship to be made more stronger.Suddenly he remembers his marriage and says they will leave now.😡

Sumitra is with Anandi in her room and she praises her for whatever Jagiya is now.She says she understands her feelings and both hug each other.

Dadisa, Bhairon and Basant are in the hospital cabin.They praise each other regarding Jagiya's success and how they will address them with respect to Jagiya.She sees the board with Jagiya deciphered on it and becomes thoughtful.

Precap:All  including Jagiya are standing near the hospital.Jagiya enquires about it and they say from now onwards he will treat patients from here and this is their hospital.Jagiya looks shocked.

hey yaar...u missed a very important thing!!

ANANDI IS 12TH PASS!
according to sumitra-anandi convo........c can't able to continue her study coz there is no coll present in jetsar!!
c is again wasted 2 long years......!!🤢🤢🤢🤢

so frds.............now tell me......what is this gonna called??
blooper..........no i think it is a very small word.....!!
phooli is graduate doing long distance......but anandi can't!!🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

rest.......no comments from me!!🥱

Edited by khusi_* - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update..Every passing day Jagya is proving why he is a zero....BB n Co never  thought of asking Jagya what his plans are?? Come one men he is a man now and has his own wishes and plans. No one bothered to ask him and now will waste no time to fall upon him when he will say he wnats to do his MD.
Thanks for the info.I couldn't update it because of power cut.
Originally posted by khusi_*

ANANDI IS 12TH PASS!
according to sumitra-anandi convo........c can't able to continue her study coz there is no coll present in jetsar!!

Really😲🤢 The I have no sympathy for the Anandi or the Singh family. Jagya can be Jagat or whoever or can live with Gauri or Gudiya and whoever he likes to. I DONT CARE😳 Anandi can spend her whole life crying for the spilled milk😡
yeah...........actuall feel good at the whole hospital surprize of DS 4 jag
coz he gonna kick hard on Ds's dream........declaring want to do MS in mumbai soon!!

DS's dream not going to fulfill!😈
Thanks....
So Anandi didn't study? Dammit is she out of her mind? What happened to all that lecturebaazi before the leap? Why on earth didn't she do distance learning? ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by ammoos

[

Really😲🤢 The I have no sympathy for the Anandi or the Singh family. Jagya can be Jagat or whoever or can live with Gauri or Gudiya and whoever he likes to. I DONT CARE😳 Anandi can spend her whole life crying for the spilled milk😡
yes uma really...
really..........
hard to believe naa..........but thats true.............🤢
i can't tell u how i felt at that time !!🤢
totally agree with ur lines.......................!!
101% agree!
i don't care now too!!.......what ever gonna happen.....!!!🤢
Edited by khusi_* - 13 years ago
I SINCERELY FEEL ANANDI SHOULD KNOW THE TRUTH AND LEAVE JAGAYA.SO SHE CAN LIVE LIFE AS SHE WISHES RATHER THAN SPOILING HER LIFE FOR THE RUTHLESS BRUTE WHO DOESNT CARE ABOUT RELATIONS
What Anandi is facing is all becuase she asked for it and what JAgya is going to face, he himself is responsible but the only innocent person who has to suffer for Both JaAn's karkoot is Gauri.Poor girl her life has become a puppet.. Feel so bad for her..