Viren's Passionate Flue Scene..ROCKING - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
That whole scene was beautiful.

Viren started off with all the painful memories and in his painful memories, the memory of Nivi giving him the divorce paper was there and then he started thinking about Nivi and he started becoming happy. I think this scene shows how much his happiness depends upon Nivi.
It was an awesome episode. I loved it. I loved the flute scene. His expressions were good. He really seems shocked and lost. Even a few kind words help him.Edited by neha_fan - 13 years ago
I still can't get over the Flute Scene
Sorry my bad I typed Flue see this is how crazy I was -))
killer episode.... viren with flute... nivren's best scenes... viren realisisng his love... wht else we could have asked for... jus awesome... 😃
dis is wht i want 2 say abt Kinny or 2 kinny  

Kinshuk want 2 express my views abt much awaited scene " d FLUTE SCENE " OMgg Never ever expected such passionate n inetnseful scene frm Ct's but U were just out of d world kinny n hats off 2 u n Ct's n RS for such a brillaint n mesemrizing scene . Seriouslyy Kinshuk i m nt lieing but Even my mom was stunned by dis 4 mins scene just ...like me n she couldn't stop herself frm telling " wowww Viren !!!" Oh kinny U just stole d episode . 2dy Ct's n u proved tht It's nt a scene whch people love but it's d way of presenting d scene whch people love , d actors whom People love. I m SPEECHELSS kinny . Don't hav words . I lovedd loved lovedd it . omgg d way thode flashbacks n then at last ur big relief realization smile was so sweet n cutee
That ws an amazing scene...
Kinshuk looked awesome.

Does read the comments on this forum
Originally posted by SanihaKaKinshuk

(Drools,Faints,Drools,Faints)Kinshukkkkk..The Passionate Flute Scene ..My gooodnesss I was like OUCH!!Viren couldn't Play the Flute today,But then His Expressions with the Childhood Flashbacks *standing Ovation* Whoops Whoops too too toooo Gooood.The Wardrobe was Excellent throughout. The Scene With Nividetha was Outstanding..Viren's Confession was to Die For..
I Loved the Episode to the Core
Muaah Muah Muaah
U ROCK!

agree with u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
viren rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kinny rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!❤️